How much is it worth?

kent_andy

Reaction score
I have just been offered a B5 RS4 for a very cheap price as they cannot afford it, however i would have to see my S3......

I am really undecided, and not totally sure but the spec of my S3 mtm is;

audi rs6 5 spoke 19x8.5 wheels, on H&R adaptors. 2 brand new rear tyres.
Front Movit 342mm discs with GT3 Monobloc Calipers,
Newly refurbed front discs and calipers recently,
Pagid rs29's (Yellows),
Movit Braided Brake Lines,
Rear RS4 GmbH drilled 312mm discs with MTM caliper kit,

MTM 345bhp engine conversion:- MTM Performance upgrade AUDI S3 345 hp (254 kW) incl. exhaust system, MTM Turbokit w exhaust manif - Audi S3 (1,8 T 165 kW (225hp) Quattro)

MTM dog bone bushes,
Sach Paddle Clutch,
Miltek low back pressure sports exhaust with sports cats and MTM/Miltek downpipe,

KKK K26 turbo,
External wastegate,
Custom MTM cast exhaust manifold,
Bigger injectors,
Samco inlet, intercooler, turbo and manifold hoses,
MTM front mount,
Additional oil cooler,
Custom map on QST's rolling road by MTMs Peter Link.
New genuine front anti-roll bar, D bushings and droplinks all round
New genuine front wishbone bushings, ball-joints, top mounts and strut bearings,
New Neuspeed uprated ARB's

let me know what you think, its currently on 68K and has 12months mot and 6months tax and is 2001 pre facelift with rear facelift lights.

So im in a really stickle of what to sell it for....
img00184201107021213.jpg

img00180201107021212.jpg

so how much do you guys think?/

free to me will pick it up now lol

6k at least for mtm

I would say put it up for around £7500 with that low mileage and if you have that conversion reciept it would help alot.
Have you got bored of the MTM already then Andy? Have you not had/got a B5 RS4 already?

i have a b7 rs4 and have owned a b5 rs4 before but have that deep down feeling that i could sell it to the misses as the new family car..... still unsure as just bought new wheels for the S3 and maybe selling it would be wrong.

never bored of the power delivery it is addictive, but just thoughts going round at the moment and still sitting on the fence.......

I personally would keep hold of the MTM tbh, like you said...you've just got new wheels on her and from what I've read on here you've added quiet a few other expensive/permium mod's on the motor since you've had it. You would be crazy to let it go for less than 7K IMHO.

have you looked at what you might get if you Stip it back to std and sell the mods/px for std parts if you no longer have ??

Definately keep the s3 mate its a sleeper and also it'll be nice to have someone elses findings and experiances on a k26 and to see what they manage to extract from it

you are convincing me to keep it.

I think its because ive had 3 punctures in 3 weeks and bent a wheel that im feeling sick of it.

Iv just order up Mk5 R32 wheels, not the multispoke but the other style in 18's so hopefully will get over the puncture problem....also complicated by the fact the locking wheel nut has snapped.

Anyway im going on holiday tomorrow for a week and when i come back it will be waiting ready on its new shoes, so might decide then what to do with it......but your right about the sleeper bit, and i will put it up against the 420bhp RS4 before i make any decision...