S3 a3 8l car meet

liquids3

Reaction score
Would be good if we could all arange a meet for all us 8l's!,i do see a few cars of this forum at shows like aitp!,but would be amazing to see most of the 8l's on hear in one place one meet!,good idea or not?,and where?i would love this to happen!!!!

Difficult to do and organise tho given thy were all from allll over the country/world. But i agree,one huge 8l meet is cool. Aitp will be a popular one tho

1 car model meets are alot better. Depending on where it is id be up for it. When i had a pug we used to have a birthday meet (the clubs birthday) every year where everyone would meet up show cars n grab something to eat. One time we did go karting which was cool.

True!,just thought if there was somewhere where most people could meet would'nt be a bad idea!,mayby get a feature in audi driver magizine or something!

sounds good liquid although finding a good location for every one would be hard. aitp would be good place

Praps your right,did think birmingham or northampton,but aitp is a good meet as wel suppose!

have a big 8l meet at aitp and all the 8ls park together

Yea true i do want to do that!,but also park in the show and shine!lol

probs will be better its over 2 days so people could come down on the satday or the sunday im going for both hehe

Me to liquid yellow meet again then lol!,praps we should get on the stage to show how different they all are!

yeh liquid yellow meet indeed would be good idea but thats alot of 8l's to be going on and off stage will need a week to show them all off ere lol

Tel me about it theres more 8ls than megans now!,would show that they are different really though!lol

lol i would indeed you got many heading down with ya.
im going on the friday with couple of vw's not many audi's round my area which is good hehe.

Um will pop up with vw freinds from nailse to camp and meet few other freinds there!,same hear not many 8l's in bristol!

i doubt it will be hard to find each others car both liquid yellow lol

Im haveing mine resprayed for the third time atmo!,should be clean good for next shows!

I'm in! I'm only up the road from Briz

sweet need some good 8l's and lots of them to take over the vw boys at edition

I'm in! I'm only up the road from Briz
Wel i thought it would be good to idea to have a massive 8l meet just me and you then!,no need to meet in birmingham now just down the road lol!,does your reg plate end with fbn??

Im at AITP too and ADI getting in some laps.

And me!,might get mine on the track!,have an early track ses then show n shine lol!

I'd be up for this. Haven't got an S3 though :(. I have a 52 reg Tdi Quattro. And I live in Bristol!! Frenchay to be more precise.

Alright then whos up for a local bristol meet then!,mayby meet in the middle so its fair lol!

doing aitp and edition, only going sunday to edition though, same as liquid though will be heading to the show and shine