DIS fault display S3

JoeD

Reaction score
The DIS on my car has missing pixels so it isnt very clear but a few times today the top of the DIS has turned yellow and the car beeps when it displays. The same beep when you have 35 miles of range left. The sign the car brings up on the DIS looks like a circle with MP(H?) or MD something but i cant make it out. Does anyone know what sort of problem this relates too?

Thanks

Unsure tbh, could be brake pads low, without knowing the exact the symbol its like ******* in the wind mate. You got a more definate answer/ description?

No not really :( The top part of the DIS turns yellow and a symbol appears in the middle which looks like 3 circled capitol letters which start with M** and when this message appears the car beeps like it does when you have low fuel. =/ I do have a steering angle sensor fault up on dash but that's been there since I bought it. Been told sensor was replaced just fault not cleared.

Have you set the speed warning? Left knob sets it, it displays MPH in a circle when you go over a certain speed. I accidentally set mine to 1mph, so it kept beeping.

Lmao probably mate, that would make sense, the 3 letters appeared to read MPH from what I could make out, Ill have a look and see if ive set it by accident.:laugh:

Its the MPH warning like said, its easy to turn off haha. Mines set at about 110 though lol, then another just abit more, about 30ish, previous owner of course lol.