yey i got A3, feels good to be back

good stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

glad you sorted it all out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

nice one rick hope you get all your stuff sorted and put on will look good matey.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Congrats on your new purchase Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif, now lets get back on track to car modifying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Nice one mate. Shes a beauty. Lovely colour. Now get the rims on and go careful with this one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Just gotta get the gay one in!

Well done mate, glad you got a new Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif
I don't think I could have put up with anymore posts from you worrying about not having an A3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Happy for ya, now get them RS4's on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

lol, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

seriously feels top in the car

just trying to get another RS4 but the guy goes 2 weeks wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

careful driving all the way, obey speed limits lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Thanks all

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think I could have put up with anymore posts from you worrying about not having an A3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol sorry, oh well no more worrying i hope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
looks great. Is that the Sport wheels I spy on it? What size of engine did you go for?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup sport wheels, i dont like them tho, 2 small lol

1.6 sport all i could do at the mo,

direct line wanted 14.70 exrtra 4 the rest of the premium for this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The colours good I like it.

Reminds me of an RS6 (Only the 2nd I've seen in Holland!) that's of a similar, if not same colour I see occasionally on my way to work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif