Good Afternoon Everyone

Heisenberg

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi I'm a noob in need of a bit of advice, I'm in the middle of selling my golf gti and would like to purchase a S3, is there anyone in the manchester area who would not mind showing me their S3 so I can see what its like and also take a few pointers in what to look out for.

Thanks
icon7.png

Paul

Good idea! I'm also a noob and just went out and brought an S3 on saturday, had the tyres and brakes done this week and its going in for a haldex service tomorrow. Good luck :)

theres an s3 buying guide in the stickies thats worth a read.... good luck

Hi Daniel is yours the blue s3 on the post your a3/s3 thread? Some very nice motors on here :sm4:

Thanks Steve, just had a nosey thanks for the heads up:icon_thumright:

yeah, its the blue one on there with silver nappa leather, i paid 3.5k for it on a W plate (2000) i hope it lasts :)
Apparantly the blue i got is a rare colour Azure pearl/santorin pearl. have you found one for sale that has taken your fancy?

Hi Daniel your car's a lovely colour :wub: I've seen a few which I like my budget is 6k and left with 2k to spend on mods :hubbahubba: lol well thats my plan

You'd get a good one for that budget! i need to learn my way round the engine bay so i know what im looking at before i start putting mods into it i get confused as soon as i pop the bonnet!

Hope so mate just trying to find one with less than 100,000 miles so may take a while plus need to sell the gti, I've got 1.8t in the gti so know roughly what mods to buy:sm4:

No problem Paul! Infact i may be at Awesome at some point tomorrow, if you can make it down there, you can have a good nosey around mine :icon_thumright:

Sorry for the delayed reply, it's been a busy weekend. Let me know if you don't get sorted with Sandip, although I'm sure you will/have :)

Thanks mate met up with Sandip and want a S3 even more haha thanks again Sandip;) what colour is your s3 Funky_Junky?

Very nice can't wait to sell my car and buy one seen a few now with the spec I want :redrs4: lol