MY A3 BABY! some pics of what I recently got...(UPDATED)

Sevv

Pushing the limits..
Reaction score
hello chaps just got this A3 - project car and thought id share some pics with you as i see all your wonderfull cars to date have modified the rubber and wheels, MOMO gear knob with the new knob coming next week along with hopefully in the next month Brembo GT and H&R coil-overs, ARB's,and black angel lights. it was at 11pm picture not too good but hope you like it..

DSCN0371.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg
sev19489
Code:
[IMG]http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/sev19489/DSCN0374.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/sev19489/DSCN0373.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/sev19489/DSCN0372.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:
not big fan of the wheels but the car looks good

please tell me you were kidding ! Where did I put those harry potter specs. - maybe then I'll be able to see the outside of your car.
your wheels look good especially if you have wicked looking disks & calipers.

Rims look a bit erm not to my liking.
Take em back say they didn't fit lol

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the reply guys, like the rims personally and to be honest its a good change from the "standard" Audi Merc VW Wheels i see on all your cars wit-list them looking nice, mine stands out from the bunch i guess.thanks for your reply , and yes ill be putting some nice discs and calipers on the four wheels.

thanks for the reply guys, like the rims personally and to be honest its a good change from the "standard" Audi Merc VW Wheels i see on all your cars wit-list them looking nice, mine stands out from the bunch i guess.thanks for your reply , and yes ill be putting some nice discs and calipers on the four wheels.

Each to their own dude. Am sure you must like them or you wouldn't of fit them. You usually see them on datsun sunny's but who cares as long as you like. Better than being a sheep .... Baaaaa

they are Enkie 17" wheels SCII's found on many Sklines, Supra's, and STI's F1 Mclaren uses them so im sure they are great! besides noo they don't go on datsun and sunny's the background doesn't flatter the car ill make sure to put some photos that are actually outside the car park and during the DAY!

as been said poorly light area for taking photos is a fail.

car looks ok from what i can see tbh

enkei are good rims bud,and usually very lite.not my cuppa but as long as u like em wot counts!!

Love your headunit tho lol :)music: maybe cuz i got the same ones!)
Get some pics up in the day mate, looking forward to seein them

they are Enkie 17" wheels SCII's found on many Sklines, Supra's, and STI's F1 Mclaren uses them so im sure they are great! besides noo they don't go on datsun and sunny's the background doesn't flatter the car ill make sure to put some photos that are actually outside the car park and during the DAY!

Dude I never said the Enkie's where sh1t i said they look Sh1t as in i didn't think they suited the car. I love my std wheels you may not. And if they are found on many Sklines, Supra's, and STI's. F1 Mclaren uses them I'm sure they are great! looking fwd to see your pics in daylight.

Ps I don't like Yr gear gator either ;)

im supposed to get the gear gator today im hopping and ill try to take some pictures as im going to the airport if its not raining. :happy:

There ya go guys during the day looks good too :p damn i love this car lol:sm4:

DSCN0393.jpg
[/QUOTE]
DSCN0392.jpg
DSCN0391.jpg
DSCN0390.jpg
DSCN0389.jpg
DSCN0387.jpg
DSCN0386.jpg
DSCN0385.jpg
DSCN0384.jpg

nice mate.. where u from in syd?

you need to slam the thing =)

Now we can see her... Looks nice and clean that dude. Good colour choice too:icon_thumright:

don't listen to them! i like the wheels and i think collies will make them suit the car well. Just a tad high at the moment! very tidy car!

thanks everyone for the comments Glad you like the Wheels Steve :thumbsup:thats what im aiming for sum nice red brembo calipers and red coilovers pretty sure they will rock