car mats

mel_man

Reaction score
hi all,
i know this has been covered many times but every web link etc has expired!
im after a complete set of mats for my 2002 S3, in black, with the S3 logo on... any bright ideas?
from all i've read main dealer prices range from 40 to 75 quid!!!
cheers people

I'd get oem ones if I were you

Iv'e just got some from Justmatz not the best fit im with voorhees on this one oem.

There was a group buy months ago. Spurred on by the mats i bought. Theyve been excellent.
Search 'car mat group buy' there is pictures in there, I think they wer 35 quid for a set, the seller offered me 5 quid off future purchases after the group buy, so. If you like the look of them (as around 30 people did) I may get you the discoun, This isnt an advert BTW lol

found a set of mats from a merc lying around at work, bit of adjustment with a stanley knife... sorted!! not quite what i had in mind though!
ebay is hopeless, so many mats yet none that are what i want for less than about £70!

found a set of mats from a merc lying around at work, bit of adjustment with a stanley knife... sorted!! not quite what i had in mind though!
ebay is hopeless, so many mats yet none that are what i want for less than about £70!
They fit the fronts and backs ?

Bit of a side note but anyone know where to buy some new mate clips, the ones that are attched to the floor? Someones ripped one of my passenger ones out :(.

Wouldn't the dealer have them? I would have thought so. Mind you, you've probably got to buy the whole carpet :faint:

When it says "S3" only, is that due to the "Quattro" chassis?

Want some for my TDi Quattro and not sure if I need just A3 ones or S3?

Has anyone recently ordered any OEM car mats from Audi on a pre-facelift model S3?

After reading this thread...I decided to order a set of front mats for my 2000 S3 from my Local Audi.......pure OEM parts...can't go wrong :) they took the VIN number, asked about the colour, paid £44.30 or something like that last week.....picked them up at the weekend and they were the screw in fixing's rather than the push in studs.

Ok.... no dilema as Audi should be able to swap the maps over to the ones with the correct fitments......

However...last night I had a message from the parts manager who has apologiesed for the mistake and asked me to bring my Audi up there so they can look into what they can do to make it fit and confirm what fitment of stud it is??? Surely the only thing they need to do is to order the right mat with the fixings and it can't be that trivial?

Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and been talked into getting the stud type changed on the carpet to make the new mats fit!!???

I replaced my front mats on my S3 from the stealers - £36.00. This are studded and are fine.