Ball joints.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Whats peoples thoughts on ball joints?

Going to do mine while fitting the rest of my set-up. I know karl bought some from ECP and they didnt fit correctly, they needed the wishbones filing down, dont fancy doing this plus you shouldnt have to.

Audi seem a fortune, think its about £40 each side, thats just a rip off.

But, what about these: AUDI S3 QUATTRO TT QUALITY LOWER FRONT BALL JOINTS NEW | eBay UK

Seem a good price and look ok.

Reactions: CazzaVR
I brought these 5 days ago, will be fitting when I next get a day off,
they arrived and do look good, obviously will know better when fitted

Dont supose youve got a spare set of wishbones to trial fit them have you?

I wouldn't expect any aftermarket non oe ones to fit perfectly, mine werent much of a pain, just a bit of filing, only took a few mins, and they seemed good quality to me.

i just replaced my whole wishbone both sides £30 each from my local motor factors. have been on there over a year now and have had no problems. reason fo me replacing the whole lot as i no from personal exsperiance that as soon as 1 bush gets worn you can guarantee the rest will need doing shortly after

May risk it :), genuine ones are just too dear, that could ut my drop links :) haha.

Ive got GSF ones on mine, The brand was Vibring, Fitted fine.

Even got the partnumber (42vg0620)

Cant remember now Dani, Not a lot though.. Plus i got a good amount of trade discount.
They were a good fit though, Took minutes to do with a jack and a few sockets.

no worries mate, ill phone them tomorrow, im not registered with them and it says a 48 hour wait for online set-ups.