nos

amb276s3

bird spotter
Reaction score
Hi, has anybody thought about or tried nitrous, have heard a few horror stories about this but is cheaper than £7000 turbo upgrade. AB

"caney" on the TT forum has been using NOS for a while now and quite successfully. I think RichA3Turbo said he was running 400bhp+ now!

A fully installed kit will set you back about £1000. Cheaper than a turbo upgrade, however you have to refill your NOS tank - expensive if you're using it a lot!

[ QUOTE ]
What sort of internal upgrades Rich?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately much stronger rods, but sure if hes changed the pistons too... i doubt it. Could just be the rods as they are the weakest link

Rich

That's strange, because when I PM'd him on the TT Forum, I asked if he had upgraded anything for the NOS kit and he replied:

[ QUOTE ]

hi grant,i have upgraded the fuel pump and that's about it really. the kit i am using is a highpower systems kit which cost £1000 inc controller. oh and i am using a colder setting plug.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
That's strange, because when I PM'd him on the TT Forum, I asked if he had upgraded anything for the NOS kit and he replied:

[ QUOTE ]

hi grant,i have upgraded the fuel pump and that's about it really. the kit i am using is a highpower systems kit which cost £1000 inc controller. oh and i am using a colder setting plug.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He told me the same..odd

You going for a kit then Imola? Get the Supersprint fitted?

pm me if it's easier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers,
Adam