Bearing for OEM clutch kit S3 2001/2002

Rosscv

Reaction score
Does anyone knows if there is a bearing on the oem clutch kit for Audi S3 8L ?
I´ve just took off the spec stage 3 and the mechanic asked me for the original bearing...

Doesn't have a bearing as such, its a concentric slave cylinder that has the bearing built in... mine cost around 25+vat from GSF for a LuK item...

<tuffty/>

Doesn't have a bearing as such, its a concentric slave cylinder that has the bearing built in... mine cost around 25+vat from GSF for a LuK item...

<tuffty/>

Tks GT30, do you have a picture of this ( from internet ) or at least the OEM code for this part ? Tks

Tks again dude, and congrats for the S3 !! nice

My S3 has only 250hp, then installed a SPEC Stage 3 but was very bad, vibrating excessively at low speed (moves in a garage for example) and made a lot of noise when stopped ( stoplight for ex. ). According to the spec itself is this normal?!?! Took the Spec off and put back the original, was when the mechanic asked me where was the original wheel bearing...since only rest clutch disc + plate + flywheel, nothing else. Someone else here had this 'problem' with the SPEC ? or tryed to run with the oem kit without the slave cilinder as i´m running now ?

Some friends are telling that can be the 'trizeta' ( i don´t know the name in english )
could ?

Last edited: