Stack Boost Gauge Units??

StaceyS3

Reaction score
About to buy a boost stack boost gauge and do the same as S3Kev colouring the back of the dial red but only thing is cant decide on which units to go for PSI or BAR? Am leaning to the metric way?

Your opinions please?

BAR is more in keeping with an Audi tbh... mine is in BAR and did the same as Kev with the colour change... looks as OEM as it gets

<tuffty/>

Definately after as oem as I can get apart from prob have to pillar mount as already got a liquid and don't think could bear to loose it

Definately after as oem as I can get apart from prob have to pillar mount as already got a liquid and don't think could bear to loose it

...its the future...
20100213_IMG_4005.jpg

<tuffty/>

is there a link to what/how s3 kev did on his boost guage? have you literally taken front off guage got a red pen gone crazy like a 3yr old put it back together and hey presto it looks the mutts nuts???

I really like the look of that is that yours..
Can you tell me where you got the gauge and pod from?

Gauge is a Stack one from Merlin Motorsports and the pod is a generic 52mm pillar pod from ebay that I modded to fit nice... write up is in my build thread (link in my sig) and how I made the background red is there too...

<tuffty/>

Went with bar in the end as used to the liquid running bar any way

Already painted the back but just having fun with the fiber glass at the mo, covered the the pillar with a reinforced plastic tape so will be able to remove it without it actually being fixed to the pillar
Not sure if it will all go that smoothly but will wait and see will post pics when all complete 