Window issue

Creaghan

Reaction score
A collective hello to the forum.

I have a window issue, it started with the passenger window and now the drivers has started doing it. At the moment I can't use either of the windows!

Windows go down ok but won't go up. They do try to go up but then they sort of stutter and go back down again.

Any help appreciated

I do have less urgent questions about remapping and exhaust but they can wait, being able to have some fresh air would be nice...

2003 S3 black on black

Yep, this is a common problem, I'll be doing this on a friends car soon. The parts required are actually for the A6 as Audi don't sell them as single units for the A3. Also available from ebay. My mate paid about £12 from Audi a month or so ago.

I have a similar problem, but my drivers side window won't go up or down!!

i had the same problem with mine, window regulator clips you need, i got mine off ebay £7 for two, took me about 2hrs to fix i think i may still have another around somewhere you can have for free :thumbsup:

Great, I had a feeling it would be something simple. Thanks for the replies, dlpovin, thanks for the offer but I am in New Zealand so I will track some down myself thanks.

Best

C

i had the same problem with my window and yes clip had broke done it myself took about 1 hour not that bad to do parts of ebay but make sure you get the right colour as there are different types hope this helps