Ace Cafe Meet Tuesday 28th June

Westy

Reaction score
I know a few people were talking about going to the last meet but I was in Cyprus and I know Prawn got held up on the motorway. So who fancies coming to this months meet? My car will be finished performance wise and I should get time to give it a good clean before then.

Event View

I know a few people were talking about going to the last meet but I was in Cyprus and I know Prawn got held up on the motorway. So who fancies coming to this months meet? My car will be finished performance wise and I should get time to give it a good clean before then.

Event View

I'm in dude I couldnt make it last month as I was on nights :(
But I hope to see you there dude

I'll come along dude, Although I'll probably get the hump with the track car and come in my boring daily :(

Hi Guys, I may pop along to Ace on the Tuesday. If all goes to plan then I've got to collect 2 alloys from Essex after I finish work... then I'll make my way over.

Chris
I'll be in a Noggy Blue pre-facelift S3, chrome mirrors, standard avus 17's and hopefully 2 bbs's in the boot :)

Hi Guys, I may pop along to Ace on the Tuesday. If all goes to plan then I've got to collect 2 alloys from Essex after I finish work... then I'll make my way over.

Chris
I'll be in a Noggy Blue pre-facelift S3, chrome mirrors, standard avus 17's and hopefully 2 bbs's in the boot :)

I'll look out for you mate.

I'll be in a dirty Ming Blue facelift S3 with S4 wheels.

Lol funny you should say.. knowbody that goes to ace believes i even have a car, and once again i wont be in my car! ill probably be in a mates golf.

Do you fancy doing a deal on them wheel spacers/bolts? i can get them off you on tuesday.

I might come up, although it really does depend on monies at the moment. Would love to though!

If you're absolutely 100% going to be there, then I will come along.

Purely to ascertain whether or not you're a sex pest, and if this whole germany idea was a bad mistake.

if you rock up with a handlebar tash and a bratwurst, then i'm calling it off!

If you're absolutely 100% going to be there, then I will come along.

Purely to ascertain whether or not you're a sex pest, and if this whole germany idea was a bad mistake.

if you rock up with a handlebar tash and a bratwurst, then i'm calling it off!

Lol, brilliant.

I am definitely going mate 100%

I'm shaving off the tash tonight and I cant promise you that i'm not a sex pest ;)

Isn't it against the conditions of that register you had to sign to remove the distinguishing tash? How will we identify you?

I'll just look for the S3 that's trying to look as cool as my A3 ;)

Im up for this, just up the road from me.

How do i get my car into the car park bit? if im allowed?

i might drag my ARS3 up there mr dodger what time u goin

er dont know fella let me see what time the wench lets me out ill get back to ya over the weekend, regards MY ARS3

People still going tomorrow?

My car is going to look like "shed of the week" tomorrow! Not been washed for a month and it's still got intercooler hoses on show, not to mention a wonky splitter and one of the worse stone chipped bumpers ever seen!

:)

I was thinking about it but Im dropping mine off at Bills on tomorrow evening :ninja:

Bit of fun though :)

It's big port and frankenturbo time baby wwwwwwoooooooo actual hhhhhooooooooo

Yo folks, I'll be there this time, I promise!!!!

Westy: why arn't you on facebook so I can pester you :p

would love to come to this but have lots of prep 4 goodwood boooo :(is the plan once a month?

Im unexpectedly going to be visiting waltham cross to inspect a TT for a friend of mine tonight, so might make the trip into ACE after that. Will check to see how much further it is.

Anyone else taking their VCDS?

Im unexpectedly going to be visiting waltham cross to inspect a TT for a friend of mine tonight, so might make the trip into ACE after that. Will check to see how much further it is.

Anyone else taking their VCDS?

It's about 30 mins roughly from Waltham Cross I'd say.

I'll have my VCDS with me mate.

cool. hope you guys are going to be hanging around till about 8:30pm as thats probably what time I will turn up. If you are not, let me know.

I'm getting there about 7pm so I'll be there till 9:30is probably. Depends what it's like and whether my car gets blocked in the car park. That's if they let my heap in the car park!!!