AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    5th Gear

Status

Flat bottom steering wheel ???

Has anybody fitted a flat bottom wheel out of an 8p s3 ????
    Is it possible

Comrades of Vag find us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/comradesof.vag?ref=hl

2. # ADS
    ADS

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    It will fit but the airbags wont work...they are 2 stage,,, 8Ls are single stage, plus there bloody expensive

3rd Gear

Status
    How about a similar steering wheel with audio controls? ( i think the A4 got one like that...ive seen it but dont remember what car)
    Audi S3 AMK
    Relentless-Manifold, Relentless-3" downpipe decat, Forge 007 DV, autobahn88 TIP, K&N Panel filter, EBC yellowstuff brake pads, R32 ARB, Custom column dual gauge pod...waiting for a remap!

For help/info/pricing on xs manifold and downpipe pm me (not affiliated, nor a reseller trader, just an enthusiast!)

AJC
    3rd Gear

Status
    Give Hazzy Dayz a call. They have fitted several of these wheels now and modify the loom so that the two stage airbag will work perfectly with the 8L. I'm having one fitted in the next few weeks so can post pics and comments if you like. Several people have rightly said they were concerned that the 2 stage airbag would not work on the 8L. According to Hazzy Dayz the 8P has two sensors that can fire the airbag whereas the 8L only has one. They bypass this second sensor input so that the airbag will work perfectly off just the one sensor and are considering posting a video of one in action on YouTube to convince potential customers. Not cheap though and I'm guessing many will be put off spending this amount on an 8L.