Can anyone help even audi failed

Wel i like the way it looks just not the way it drives atmo so thought id cheer myself up ok!,lol

I know everyone has helped out so far thanks to everyone!,just spent alot on other things it could have been!,thanks!!,guna order genuine injectors tomoz!

Have cleaned them thats why i was trying to see if anyone thought it might be something else!,have found them for £90 each for gen ones now!,might as wel up rate them aint it!

what was your problem?

I have similar issues with mine at the moment its over fuelling, lumpy idle and won't get out of limp mode,
I am getting it diagnosed tomorrow!

Yea mine is driving fine really over 2000 revs, under and on idel splutering and black smoke,have changed coil packs,spark plugs,maf sensor,injectors,temp sensor,second lambda sensor,two boost hose's!,cleaned fuel rail,fuel return pipe,checked all other pipes!,comes up on diag - muiltiple missfire!,the lambdas are maped out due to decat!,there does seem to be black residue under bonnet nearer the back!,thinking it might be hairline crack in manifold hard to see though!