Faded red grill insert..

add a bit of yellow and yeh but other than that it different

When did you get those light brows! :cool:

I think the grill surround looks pretty good, the quattro badge and s3 badge on the wrong side along with the red grill is a bit busy though.....

Car's looking nice n shiney!!

i like that. looks factory. badges do look odd on the wrong side!

Can you get a picture up of whole car plz dave? good job on that paint tho looks awesome :applaus:

Quattro badge was on when i got it cant get it off, put my s3 that side to be different.... im unsure if i like it or not, maybe try to get rid of both badges might be better...i will sleep on it....

Someone put the quattro badge on my grill to but on the other side but moved the S3 badge onto the passenger side, cant remove mine as they cut a section of the grill away to glue it in but I like it. Im liking the red grill surround

Can you get a picture up of whole car plz dave? good job on that paint tho looks awesome :applaus:
thanks, Yeah i will take one in a bit....
@sandip a few week ago mate, do you think i should colour code them?
@westle yes i will try to get the badges off, thanks
Yellow rings??......nooooooo

Last edited:
Think it looks spot on dave, seen one or two car with that effect grille round my end.

How did you do it dave? Think a write up is in order haha.

daves3copy.jpg

img0167jd.jpg

Argh, just wondered if there was a certain way, think ill have to be doin this, think itll suit my black s3 nicely :).

No worries mate, thanks for lending it me.

I dont like it. It might look ok without the eyebrows.

I think the eyebrows make the car look dozey :)

The S3 badge is still in the wrong place btw. It should be in the forth slat from the bottom.

looks good the red golf style grill.but i would remove the s3 badge and eybrows n keep it clean with the fky eyes kit :p nice tho :p

Ha...nice to see you 'borrowed' my idea Dave ;)

Looks spot on mate, did you do it yourself??

Im really liking it, to a point where I might even end up doing it....(I probably wont for ages)...but the thought is there...lol

Well done...and Sandip has done a good job of tidying it up too :)

Ha...nice to see you 'borrowed' my idea Dave ;)

Looks spot on mate, did you do it yourself??

Im really liking it, to a point where I might even end up doing it....(I probably wont for ages)...but the thought is there...lol

Well done...and Sandip has done a good job of tidying it up too :)
Its no use talking aout it mate...:lmfao:didnt know you was going to do it, i remember it been mentioned about a year or so ago

Yes i painted it myself, you cant really go wrong.....
@VeVex cheers mate points noted.....
@Audi-tk thanks, i like the brows but not colour coded i will spray them black and try and remove the badges...

Its innovative Dave,eyebrows aren't my cup of tea as is the quattro badge and the S3 in the wrong place,the grill looks good so have you contemplated the lower grills being done also ?

PS beware of stone chips

I like that grille a lot S3Dave! very impressive. I do however find the numberplate with the England flag tacky, perhaps because of all the local chavs to me in their craptacular Saxos/Corsa/Fiestas fitting the Saint George's Cross onto their numberplate seems to be the 'mod of the week' (despite most likely knowing absolutely nothing about what it represents) around here.

I like that grille a lot S3Dave! very impressive. I do however find the numberplate with the England flag tacky, perhaps because of all the local chavs to me in their craptacular Saxos/Corsa/Fiestas fitting the Saint George's Cross onto their numberplate seems to be the 'mod of the week' (despite most likely knowing absolutely nothing about what it represents) around here.
Cheers Lingo, No its my patriotic nature, its in the plate not a sticker...lol badges now removed...
@voorhees Thanks, no just doing the top grill it looks better with the badges removed...i like the brows so they are staying...Black :p

not keen on the number plate either, not becuase of the flag, dont like the surround, the wording accross the bottom makes it look cluttered and it distracts from the clean lines of the S3.

wow i really like that. hmm would go well with my black and red theme