Faded red grill insert..

Cheers JS....
Added to my theme today , bit of a long story but basically i tried polishing the chrome wing mirrors as they were slightly pitted, last year and ****** them, they went really dull so i decided to paint part of them black (last year) anyway gave them a lick of fresh paint plus some red vinyl detail to split them up.....laquered and heres the result...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Liking those additions Dave. very very smart :)

I thinking to get my rings wrapped in orange and put standard grill back on to see what it's like but no chrome surround.

Maybe but I've got plenty left over from roof and mirrors so just gonna give it a go. If not I have some paint left from my battery cover.

Have to say I copied this earlier. Did a real quick job to see what it would look like. If i decide I like it, then will do it properly...
IMG_1064.jpg

(sorry to perhaps hijack thread)

Cheers JS....
Added to my theme today , bit of a long story but basically i tried polishing the chrome wing mirrors as they were slightly pitted, last year and ****** them, they went really dull so i decided to paint part of them black (last year) anyway gave them a lick of fresh paint plus some red vinyl detail to split them up.....laquered and heres the result...

love that. Good effort dave