Wanted exhaust sytem

dplovin

Reaction score
im after a new exhaust syetem interested to know what u guys/girls go for. or if anyone got one for sale would be nice :superman:

Ive got a pipewerx 3 inch downpipe, decat and milltek non res.

The soundproofing in s3's must be immense mine makes an awesome noise from the outside and when giving it the beans, but is quiet at low speeds and cruising. perfect match IMO

A Milltek cat-back like that one is about £400 new isn't it? It's certainly not a huge amount more. Would definitely recommend the non res one. It's not chavvy and sounds a whoooooole lot better than standard when you're giving it the beans!

The Pipewerx DP and sports/de cat is supposed to be fairly faultless, but unfortunately one of the more expensive options. It's what I want when I have the money (to go with my Milltek cat-back). Either that or wait for the XS Power one which should be ready any day now, almost identical but cheaper.

I have the same on mine..... Seems to be the people's choice..... Mine was about 475 quid I think

yeah was thinking about purchasing the add from pistonheads not too sure about the pipework though that comes with the milltek, dumb *** question but would it pass an mot cant see no cat converter on it? just looks like a straight through pipe