best gt30 top mount manifold

tony696

Reaction score
hey all,

im after a gt 30 top mount manifold where can i get one from in the uk

thanks tony

Loads in the US thats if you don't mind paying tax

If you want to use a GT30 with a internal waste gate and a T25 inlet then you could give Backdraft motorsport a bell as they do one

I ordered one from cts but paymenta been messed about and i lost money so dont want to use them

Does bill sell them?

Thanks

I never had a problem with them.

Give it time with them as some times it will take time with transfers, check with your bank to see if they did get it

I never had any bother with CTS either. Paid via paypal. Clay Marshalls a nice bloke too, sure if you voiced your concerns he'd sort it out

Loads in the US thats if you don't mind paying tax

If you want to use a GT30 with a internal waste gate and a T25 inlet then you could give Backdraft motorsport a bell as they do one

It's always hit and miss if you get taxed on something. I never have but have had mates that have. In Australia items valued up to $1000 are fine.

So long as the customs declaration was not fraudulently completed, you WILL get charged VAT at 20% and a few % import duty on anything you import from the states. The courier will also levy a fee of £8-10 for clearing it thru customs for you.