Petty Thieves Strike Again

Cage

Reaction score
Well 15 minutes ago, I went outside to put my car away into my garage to found some thieving scum has stolen one of my headlamp washer caps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

How petty can you get. When I had my Golf 1.8T, my neighbour who also has a Golf have suffered having our mirror lens from side mirrors stolen, but this is a new low.

I am so peeved, I fancy knocking out someone how just looks at me funny.

Venting over! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Sorry to hear that mate yeah there are some cheap scum bags about unfortunately. Cant even have dustcaps on without scum nicking them.

****** hell...that is unbelievable..i really hope these people get what coming to them...

sorry mate. hope you can source another without too much expense.

My dad's merc valve caps used to get stolen all the time they were about £20 a pop though so started to become an expensive pain in the ***. And don't even get me started on the 3 pointed star going missing back in the day when it was cool for young wannabe gangstaz to wear them on their chains.

To many r-holes in the world who always have to ruin something that they can never aspire to attain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

At least on the bright side, they hadn't knicked the car or wheels, or vandalised it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Soz to hear that mate, there are some right scum bags out there. I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around so i'm sure they'll get what they deserve in return...

Ade

[ QUOTE ]
To many r-holes in the world who always have to ruin something that they can never aspire to attain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

At least on the bright side, they hadn't knicked the car or wheels, or vandalised it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but it is so petty. Now I have to go to Audi to get a new cover and pay for it to be sprayed.

Don't get me started on the dust valves, If I had a £1 for every time some stole my metal caps, I would have enough to pay for my remap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Had the same problem with dust caps. I ended up get the alloy locking caps. Seems to be a pretty good deterant.

***! why why why?!!!!!! little scum bags, pees me right off!! it's a sole reason my mate won't go back to having a flashy car as people attack it and it got to the point of why bother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. He now has an old banger of a diesel which he purposely leaves the keys in (reconnected a starter switch to somewhere else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) so he can one day catch the theiving little gypsy rouge trying to steal it and he can give them what for!

try giving vagparts a call for the replacement part - hopefully not too much bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rob

Thanks for the support guys. Part order from Audi this morning, cost a little over £9.00, and my mate we spray it for me FOC.

[ QUOTE ]
Such a strange thing to steal.

Most annoying!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, i hate scumbags who steal or damage car full stop. I washed my car just recently and parked in a normal street near town. When i came back there was a huge mofo deep scratch on the drivers side window. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

yes cage i am pj52 of mkiv forum some one nicked my dust caps too but looking at a yellow S3 tomorrow on a 52 plate hope no ones does not touch that