AH FabricationsEM Tuning

Thread: ATP Manifold

3rd Gear

Status

ATP Manifold

As per title are these any good as I am looking to install a GT2860-5 in the near future. Have found one of these at a reasonable price, so if anyone has any experience with this manifold or any of their products let me know.
    Cheers
    Dave.

2. # ADS
    ADS

GT3071

Status
    I have one for my build but im not using it, have heard they are crap. Plus mine has a crack in it! How much is a reasonable price?

3rd Gear

Status
    300 brand new, not from a shop though. Private sale. So what would you suggest.

GT3071

Status
    Well this is the problem im having, stainless manifolds seem too expensive to me for the gains they give. But there isnt many cast alternatives to the atp (that i can find anyway) if backdraft ever answer their phone id buy the cast manifold that they sell with the bt kits they do. What is your budget?

3rd Gear

Status
    My budget would be pretty minimal at the moment, probably no more than about 350 until I can save up some extra cash as there are a few other items I want to buy first. The other option would be to buy an xs power manifold, but I have never heard anything good about them from back in my Honda days bout 10 yrs ago. They were very prone to cracking as were most ss manifolds unless you go for something like a Full Race manifold but they are by no means cheap.