www.eutuning.com
I know this is in the wrong place but i really need to find an ecu quickly

I need an ECU p/n 8n0 906 018 from an early APY S3

there are lots of 8l0 906 018 n and k on ebay etc but i need the same as above

if you have one please let me know

Thanks

Woody

woody.dub@gmail.com

Your sig says youve got a 2003 s3, why the need for a APY ecu?

It's for another car he's got (customers). He tried my APY ecu but it didn't work, seems the very early APY's had a different ECU or certainly setup to the later K and N boxes.

I text you the other day, I have just looked at my old one and its a N
soz

this has been a right nightmare, Audi say that the part i need has been replaced by the K version, so finnaly got a K version still didnt work.
by now im thinking maybe the car has other issues, but no ordered new ecu from audi 690 ouch,

they then tell me that they no longer make the part i need and will have to get it from bosch, end of june ETA
but the part they are now saying i need has been replaced by 8n0 997 018 x and the only ones that will work are 8n0 906 018 and
8n0 906 018 x + the new 8n0 997 018 x

Thanks beachbuggy for your help have posted yours back to you if i find anything you may be interested in i will give you a call

I can code them myself swap softwares etc but this S3 i have is a very very early APY non ESP the ECU is still an ME7.5 but one of the 1st its not OBD flashable etc, the later ecu's like the n and k are the same its just minor software diffrences so i could of made one for it from any other ME7.5 if it were the same

audi have put my order on back order could be a month+ anyone that can help i would be very greatful

thanks

Woody