8p ko4 on an 8l ???

AARON77

Reaction score
Is it possible to fit a ko4 off an 8p to my 8l s3
Wot would I need to do to adapt it?
I really wanna make this work as I've just got hold one that's almost brand new :)

As suggested in the other post mate... manifold is different and hotside is integrated... sell it and buy a hybrid...

<tuffty/>

Havent you got the whole 8p lump? I would look into a conversion?

Absolutely no point mate, not when you consider the hassle involved.

Hybrids allow 300+ HP, so would an 8P conversion. Hybrid is a lot less work.

Have no loom or ecu so I'm selling all of those parts I have? Loadsa profit as I only paid a bah of sand for the lot?
Dunno if it's possible to use the 2.0 bottom end ??? Have soooooo many parts jus not sure wot to do with it all yet was gonna do a track day car but dunno if I can be bothered with the hassle of storage, trailers and a vehicle to tow it with?
Not only that track days just ain't dangerous enuff lol

The TFSI crank is used in 1.8t stroker conversions, needs the oil pump gear modding or replacing to suit the 1.8 06A block... rods and pistons won't be much use IIRC...

TFSI Block is different to 20v engines IIRC... best bet is to sell it all for a profit and buy bits that fit yours directly... still end up with the same sorta power but less hassle/expense

<tuffty/>

The TFSI crank is used in 1.8t stroker conversions, needs the oil pump gear modding or replacing to suit the 1.8 06A block... rods and pistons won't be much use IIRC...

TFSI Block is different to 20v engines IIRC... best bet is to sell it all for a profit and buy bits that fit yours directly... still end up with the same sorta power but less hassle/expense

<tuffty/>
I think u mite be rite
Just wanna be different as always ??? and as Always it comes at an expense