whats it worth S3

17AUG2002

Reaction score
hi guys been looking at a 02 plate with black and grey trim with parking sencors and heated and elec recaros and arm rest and ally mirrors 30k and 5 months audi warranty in GOODWOOD GREEN private sale

£14.5 to £16.5 dependant on condition. Goodwood green doesn't come up that offen and looks great when the sun hits it, fairly good spec as well.

The S3 market is very funny. The difference in prices varies so much especially in the 2002 to 2003 area.

Do a national search on autotrader and that'll give you a good idea. I've seen prices from £15,000 to £20,000 at dealers for simlar spec to what you've described.

http://www.marchmotors.co.uk/
They have an 02 plate with 32,000 miles for £18,995
and Cardif Audi have one the same spec/mileage for the same price.

Loads of 02 platers on autotrader for 18k

yes buying from a dealer is going to cost your a premium but they will more likely offer a 1year warranty and a finance package if thats what your after but I've always bought personal. Dealers only get the cars from the same places you can buy them from 9 the likes of you or me, trade in;s or auctions, they don't have a pile of special better quality cars waiting around for sale.

Very true Bigshout, but I prefer the security of buying from a dealer as I have been burned before buying privately /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

A good example is that when I got my S3, I didn't notice things were missing from it (battery cover, tool kit, wheel cap removal tool) and if I had bought privately, then I would have been stuck. As it was, one call to the dealer and they have ordered the bits for me foc.

Plus, I got Audi cap, golf tees, keyring etc with my car... The deal clinchers eh? lol

well this was up for 18k and been in trader for about 3 weeks now i got him down to 17k but its not as clean sa i would like but its the cleanist one i have seen and i have looked at 4 or may be 5 now

Goodwood Green ones tend to fetch less money than other colours. I quite like the colour but they are harder to sell on than the others.

Rich.