Pic Request - S3 on 19" RS4/S-line (reps) alloys

Cage

Reaction score
Hi lads and ladettes.

Sent my RS6 refurbed by Spit and Polish, went to pick them up from my alloy wheel supplier to my dismay they finish of the spray was utter crap (rough finish/uneven coverage) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Livid is the only way I can describe how I felt, and to make things worst, Spit and Polish will not be able to pick them back up until Saturday and then I have to wait till Wednesday to see how they turn out this time.

My alloy wheel supplier offered to give me 85% of what I paid for the alloys and sell me a set of 19" RS4's at trade price.

This is where I need your help. I've seen loads of S3's on 18's RS4/S-line alloys but non on 19's, could some pics of there A3/S3 with 19" versions?

Thanks in advance

not my car but here you go

S3%20with%2019s.jpg

S3%20with%2019s%202.jpg

S3%20with%2019s%203.jpg

Nice! Thanks jedi.

I think they kinda tame the look of the car compared to the RS6. Any pics on a darker coloured car?

They both look good. I think cage's looks more modern and a bit like the newest shape A3 at a glance! The RS6's work really well on the grey with lowered suspension!

how far is yours lowered cage and do you have the adjustable rear tie bar??? looks far to much camber on the rear in that pic!

i would say stick with the rs6 wheels.... im so board of the rs4's now.. they are ****** everywhere!!

[ QUOTE ]
how far is yours lowered cage and do you have the adjustable rear tie bar??? looks far to much camber on the rear in that pic!

i would say stick with the rs6 wheels.... im so board of the rs4's now.. they are ****** everywhere!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep RSTT's are the most common wheel about for Audis.... There is absolutely nothign special about them anymore, but unfortunately, RS6's are going the same way.

Rich

It is lowered 30mm on H&R suspension, adjustable tie bars have been ordered.

I do like like both wheels, as I want to keep the OEM+ look. I just so peeved that Spit & Polish f-ed my RS6's and means me going another week without wheels.

what do you have on at present while yours are being sorted??

personally im going for the MTM wheel (or maybe a copy of the MTM wheel in 18"). its still 9 spoke but is different enough from the RS4 to stand out!

do you just have the springs or shocks aswell?

Im going to have my factory RSTT's re-coated in a darker silver (gunmetal) similar to the type-r wheels. I think it will look good on Imola and subtley different

I am running 17" TT wheels at present. I do like MTM and Sportec alloys, but they are not worth the money and the replicas don't look as good in 19's. Don't really want to go back down to 18's either as I have 4 new tyres already.

Performance alloys do a really nice MTM copy (looks identical but without MT on the spoke) trouble is they are not in stock for another 2 months!!!

£154 per wheel
007.jpg