What interior does this S3 have?

ImS3ola

Reaction score
Apart from the rare exterior colour, i've never seen THIS interior on a S3 - was it a factory option?

[ QUOTE ]
no idea but i LOVE the colour:)

[/ QUOTE ]

So do I - just like imola but more unique /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think it was special order from audi. It's called papaya orange or somethink like that. I've never seen that colour interior though.

I've seen it once on Autotrader. I do (L) it.

Mainly seen on 3.2V6 TT's and not so much on anything else.

I've only ever seen an Audi TT in that colour.

The interior is the same as my mates S3. Grey leather. To be honest the interior looks a bit yukky when you see it in person. If it was just the grey seats it would be fine, but the grey steering wheel and gearstick surround doesn't work in my opinion.

Nice exterior colour tho.

i agree with htc, really dont like the steering wheel it just looks wrong.

i don't think i'd like to be seen it and dont like the interior either - steerwheel looks like a cheap playstation controller!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But then i have a black (well grey with the dirt) S3 as opposed to an Imola /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Either to their own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm sure Audi offered a system simular to BMW's individual scheme but from what \i have heard they go one step further with the paint colour. For about £2000 extra you can pick any colour your want and they will try to match this and spray the car that colour. Not too sure about on offering of interior but looking at the picture off autotrader it looks like the interior is grey. Can't tell if it's from factory or aftermarket.

Love the colour BTW. This would be my first choice I don't know if thats because it's rare or just different.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure Audi offered a system simular to BMW's individual scheme but from what \i have heard they go one step further with the paint colour. For about £2000 extra you can pick any colour your want and they will try to match this and spray the car that colour. Not too sure about on offering of interior but looking at the picture off autotrader it looks like the interior is grey. Can't tell if it's from factory or aftermarket.

Love the colour BTW. This would be my first choice I don't know if thats because it's rare or just different.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's right, they do.

A guy I know has a very rare purple TT, but he paid through the *** to get the colour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I think you can order what interior you want through your dealer if you put up the cash. I think the company Quattro GmbH offers a lot of extras, such as alcantara steering wheels etc.

I took theese pics last spring at a swedish Audi meet in Stockholm. Acc. to the owner, the dealer in stockholm had order the car in this color combination to have something cool in the showroom and to show what you can do to your Audi with theese special orders.

Like it or not, it is pretty unusual anyway..
Pic 1
Pic 1

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah over here it's called "Audi Exclusive" and for €2050 you can choose any Audi color. Then (for additional cost) you can match some of the interior bits as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ship it accross to our factory and we'll match any colour for 700 Euros.....just don't be surprissed if there's overspray or runs....forklifts just don't get the love and attention they deserve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Alternatively we can powder coat the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Looks to me like someone has got that interior spray paint and tried their hand at colour coding!

Looks very diy to me!

Rich.