Replacement Flip Keys, where can i get one seen some on eBay?!

philreed52

Reaction score
As above, I only have one key for the S3 so would really like a spare one. Even more so as I'm off to watch the motoGP at silverstone in a few weeks so wouldnt mind one to keep in my mates car. Just incase!

Anyone bought one from ebay? I know i'll need to get it programmed and cut, but Audi want £160 so they can chew my left one!

From what I recall you will have to get them to program the key fifty quid iirc,the transponder in the key needs to be a new one.

Pm me, I can get you new keys for about £90. this includes, a new blade, transponder etc. you just need to get them coded.

You could get the key with transponder part from audi, think that comes in at around £60 inc key cut and immobiliser coding was £18 and then find a used remote section off eBay as the remote part that operates the alarm is easy to code up if you find someone with vcds. I wish I'd done this but instead paid full whack at the dealership. At least when mine was in for the key they told me it was due a recall on the ignition coils so 4x new free coil packs that I wasn't expecting helped take the sting out of it for me!!!