New Wheels!

Dane,

You're a nice chap, and the new wheels look great, but honestly, you really are TERRIBLE at taking photos!

They do look very nice on tbh... there aren't a lot of wheels I like on an S3 as modern ones don't suit it (IMO of course) and I am a bit OEM+ when it comes to these things but Danes car wears the wheels well, very reminiscent of old skool Azevs...

Glad they are silver rather than black as I think they would just look like 'some' wheel... in silver they really do look the part...

<tuffty/>

Dane, I knew it, they look absolute dog **** dude !!! Wouldn't put em on a shopping trolly.

You'd be best off selling them to me ;)

Nice wheels dane.
Worth the wait?
Still going to go black or would like them photoshopped to black?

Am I the only one who sees this image every time you see the wheels?
256bff97.jpg

haha who actually makes them bear wheels ?? seen plenty on golfs

No worries dude, the forge ones wouldn't work either looks like Eibachs will though.

They are 18's but the spoke design sort of makes them look a bit smaller, that and the tyre isn't so proud in the arch.

With spacers on and the wheel and tyre further out I'm hoping everything will look a bit more full, if that makes sense.

It might have settled a bit more over night though

8eede7c1.jpg

57316ba5.jpg

They look really good on Dane, I dont usually like alloys with large flat surfaces but they look really smart. The wait was worth it!

cheers guys, TBH I wasn't sure either to begin with, but they do look good, I'm just keen to see if I can get it sitting ok without changing the suspension,

hmm cheers dude but I'd rather get a proper long term solution, Ill space them out see how they look and go from there.

Only as A, part of a joke or B, for him to try different lowering levels till he found one that suited him and then procceded to try and get that level with the correct methords.

Or something like that.

smell-bull.jpg
:lmfao:

Nice looking wheel, them, the avus and S4 are the only one id put on mine.Touch of OEM class.

I had a 'man that looks good' moment on the way back to the car

37e18c9f.jpg

Does look pretty sweet mate :) You going to space them out a bit more?

Get some tyre shine on there :p

It sure does.

Tyre shine this weekend and spacers when I get around to putting some of my cash into the bank.

Lol I dont have a camera, just my phone! :(

Take it in landscape for starters and the "subject" of the photo should be in the center. That's the basics covered... :)