AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!!!

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Reaction score
Just spent the last two days changing the VF34 on the Black car and started it up today only to find the contents of the sump flowing across the driveway!! After taking everything back off I found the oil feed pipe banjo was loose so I tightened it up and after several hours swearing and cutting my hands and arms to pieces, finally managed to get the v band back on the turbo housing and put it all back together. Drove it up the road and put some petrol in it, came back and.........it's f**cking leaking again!! WTF!!!! Anyone had this problem before?

If it wasn't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all mate. Sorry can't help you, but feel for ya

I'm thinking about getting a flexible pipe Dave as the pipe I've got now is partly rigid.....and a C*** to do up!

i was wondering yesterday where you'd got to with this! Was going to ask you on FB, but along you came and saved me the effort!

Harsh news dude :(

Best of luck with it.

I'd say new washers again though, if you've nipped them up once, they'll be crushed, so might not seal a second time