Hot or Not? Aluminium Mirrors

Meet at a pub with a large car park not far from the M25

• Total voters
Cool but i'd rather not have them if that makes sense.

I had em - looked great on black!! But got nicked!! So i'd say HOT (if you got offered a set down the pub recently!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Look ok on the right car, like a black S3, but deffo not on my yellow one.
Also only think they look good if complementing something else. ie. Shiny wheels. I'm not a fan of them if they're the only shiny patr of the car- then they look a little out of place

Ha ha... what's defined as too much?

Shiney mirrors + 19" wheels + tinted windows? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I like them alot-they kinda make the car stand out. The impression you seem to get from cars in front of you on the motorway is "we'll pull in to let you past, then we can get back on the ouside lane and get on with our journey in peace"

I think they look nice on my absolute red S3 but thats my opinion. I just think they set the S cars aside from the rest.

They do look good on the S3, just seeing Rover 75's and boy racer Pugs with them on has put me off.

I think on an S3 they look fine as they were designed for the car and it's just another suttle enhancment over the A3. If on the A3 then no as anybody who knows there cars will notice they should be there. It's like buying M3 mirrors and putting them on a 316i, it doesn't work IMO.