AH FabricationsVolks Autos

View Poll Results: What colour S3 Avus for the Track?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Porsche Guards Red

    34 53.97%
  • Kawasaki Green

    29 46.03%
Page 43 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3336373839404142434445464748495053 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,720 of 3584
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: W3STY's Progress Thread

  1. #1681
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by pats3poa View Post
    fingers crossed they are ok

    Pat
    I hope so mate. To be far, most people I've spoken to who've had their rods changed have said they didn't do the rings so I'm hoping they'll be fine. On the flip side, I dont want to be taking this apart again so I might do them anyway.

    I'll have a lot of parts to sell once the new stuff goes on so I'm sure that can cover the cost of all the rings.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #1682
    patTTpoa's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I hope so mate. To be far, most people I've spoken to who've had their rods changed have said they didn't do the rings so I'm hoping they'll be fine. On the flip side, I dont want to be taking this apart again so I might do them anyway.

    I'll have a lot of parts to sell once the new stuff goes on so I'm sure that can cover the cost of all the rings.
    Great minds think alike!
    Do it properly & do it once I say.

    Pat






  4. #1683
    Chugger

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North Devon
    Posts
    2,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Haha, I knew i'd get abused about that. I'm getting a new coolant bottle and the R8 cap to try and tidy up the bay a bit. I've sourced a spare cam cover so that I can get it sprayed up glossy enamel red ready to go on the nice clean shiney rebuilt head
    Fair one. I find it mad that an r8 cap would even fit. A customer of mine will be buying an r8 soon, so i may swap my cap with his, see if he notices

    Obviously if i get an R8 V10 cap, mine will be faster
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

  5. #1684
    Dani_B19's Avatar
    Audi-sports own special child.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    7,169
    Cant wait to see this when done mate.

    Also have you got the part number for the turbo to downpipe gasket? Phone 2 stealers up today and they didn't have a bloody clue what i was talking about, thick as sometimes.
    Driving the most secretive S3 on ASN

  6. #1685
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani_B19 View Post
    Cant wait to see this when done mate.

    Also have you got the part number for the turbo to downpipe gasket? Phone 2 stealers up today and they didn't have a bloody clue what i was talking about, thick as sometimes.
    I'm not sure mate as my parts guy knows what he's doing

    I'm sure he'll be along soon and he'll be able to comment.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  7. #1686
    Dani_B19's Avatar
    Audi-sports own special child.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    7,169
    Haha, wish mine did lol.
    Driving the most secretive S3 on ASN

  8. #1687
    Lewis583's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    829
    This any help Dani?


    I wasn't planning on doing the rings in mine until i got cylinder 2 piston out and found the end broken off compression ring 2.
    2008 E92 BMW 335i M-sport
    1990 Golf GTi w/ a 20v heart BUILD THREAD
    Full VCDS

    2006 A3 2.0T quattro S-line R.I.P. You will be missed.

    ** Breaking - 8L 1997 Audi A3 1.8T. **

  9. #1688
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis583 View Post
    This any help Dani?


    I wasn't planning on doing the rings in mine until i got cylinder 2 piston out and found the end broken off compression ring 2.
    This is something I'm weary about. I may end up purchasing rings closer to the date anyway.

    I'm trying to assemble a team of mechanics to help me including Welly, Stacey, and my late night mechanic partner Tam. All 3 of them have done engine work before so I'll keep them sweet with curry and beer (not too much beer) and see how they fancy doing the piston rings too
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  10. #1689
    Dani_B19's Avatar
    Audi-sports own special child.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    7,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis583 View Post
    This any help Dani?


    I wasn't planning on doing the rings in mine until i got cylinder 2 piston out and found the end broken off compression ring 2.
    You my friend are owed a beer, also where did you get your ETKA from? I really need to invest in a copy.

    Mate id do them just for piece of mind, least then you know their done and you dont have to worry about them.
    Driving the most secretive S3 on ASN

  11. #1690
    StaceyS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maldon, Essex
    Posts
    2,037
    Just thought of one thing presuming your porting your phenolic into a transition gasket you will need 2 inlet Mani gaskets one largeport and one small, if you need a dremel I should be able to get hold of one to brung with me

    Also when I checked the dates didn't realise it's my bros b day on the 8th but he usually does his own thing anyway so shouldn't matter just might arrive a wee tad later as will have visiting duties to forfill ;-)
    Power & Torque 335bhp 285ftlb
    0-60 4.64 1/4 mile 13.02
    My GTX3071r Build Thread
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-f...ld-thread.html

  12. #1691
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyS3 View Post
    Just thought of one thing presuming your porting your phenolic into a transition gasket you will need 2 inlet Mani gaskets one largeport and one small, if you need a dremel I should be able to get hold of one to brung with me

    Also when I checked the dates didn't realise it's my bros b day on the 8th but he usually does his own thing anyway so shouldn't matter just might arrive a wee tad later as will have visiting duties to forfill ;-)
    I did plan on porting it to a transition phenolic yes mate. I've ordered a large port gasket but I forgot the small port one. I'll get that ordered.

    I already have a dremel with a load of cutting discs and a few sanding tools too so should be ok. If not it's nothing major and can be picked up another time.

    No worries about your bros birthday. We can always move the dates about anyway mate if we need to. Let me know.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  13. #1692
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    S.E. Melbourne/ Australia
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis583 View Post
    This any help Dani?


    I wasn't planning on doing the rings in mine until i got cylinder 2 piston out and found the end broken off compression ring 2.
    Hi Lewis, did you notice any noise or had exessive knocking registered by the knock sensors due to the broken ring?
    2000 Brilliant Black TT Quattro.
    2010 Daytona Grey TTRS.

  14. #1693
    Lewis583's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    829
    Nope. Idled fine and performance seemed unaffected. Gave my 20TQ a good go on the way back from fetching it. I will see if I can dig out a pic if westy doesn't mind.
    2008 E92 BMW 335i M-sport
    1990 Golf GTi w/ a 20v heart BUILD THREAD
    Full VCDS

    2006 A3 2.0T quattro S-line R.I.P. You will be missed.

    ** Breaking - 8L 1997 Audi A3 1.8T. **

  15. #1694
    beachbuggy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,727
    Westy

    Appreciate you probably want to go main dealer parts. But GSF sell very good Piston rings at £11 and bore/set. I've used them quite a few times and never had problem with one set I know still going strong on a Hybdrid Agu £40k later.. I think for £44 it's worth doing.

    Just a thought..

  16. #1695
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbuggy View Post
    Westy

    Appreciate you probably want to go main dealer parts. But GSF sell very good Piston rings at £11 and bore/set. I've used them quite a few times and never had problem with one set I know still going strong on a Hybdrid Agu £40k later.. I think for £44 it's worth doing.

    Just a thought..
    That does sound like a sensible thing to do. I'll check the price I can get from VW and if it is extortionate I'll get some from GSF.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  17. #1696
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    2,877
    Rather that than £118 for a set at asmuch discount as i can squeeze lol.

    Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

  18. #1697
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.s View Post
    Rather that than £118 for a set at asmuch discount as i can squeeze lol.
    Wow, mind reading VW parts man

    No worries Jason, cheers for looking. Do Euro's do the piston rings as I know you can get a discount with them to?
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  19. #1698
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    2,877
    Special order at Euro`s. Wouldnt want to risk ordering and they come in wrong especially as they cant work off my numbers on this particular part and i dont trust them to look it up themselves lol.

    Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

  20. #1699
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,018
    VAG piston rings are expensive sadly... mine were very worn!!


    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  21. #1700
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Paul, didn't you only notice wear since to recently took the head off? They weren't that bad the first time you replaced the rods were they?

    I was wondering if the additional wear came from using non rifle drilled rods and there being a lack of oil under the piston?
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  22. #1701
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Paul, didn't you only notice wear since to recently took the head off? They weren't that bad the first time you replaced the rods were they?

    I was wondering if the additional wear came from using non rifle drilled rods and there being a lack of oil under the piston?
    Only noticed the wear this time around... I reckon it was while I was running rich all the time from the egt probe being in the wrong place for the temperature limit of the map at the time... bore wash causing accelerated wear...

    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  23. #1702
    StaceyS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maldon, Essex
    Posts
    2,037
    I hope that's not the case as I've seen requested fueling as low as 0.68 in vcds the lamda only seems to go to 0.75

    Your making we worry now
    Power & Torque 335bhp 285ftlb
    0-60 4.64 1/4 mile 13.02
    My GTX3071r Build Thread
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-f...ld-thread.html

  24. #1703
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyS3 View Post
    I hope that's not the case as I've seen requested fueling as low as 0.68 in vcds the lamda only seems to go to 0.75

    Your making we worry now
    Yeah and your motor is the juiciest thing I've ever seen!

    Did you work out the calculations from the VCDS log we did? We could plot a graph like Funky_Junky did and see what the AFR is doing?
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  25. #1704
    StaceyS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maldon, Essex
    Posts
    2,037
    Yeah you multiply it by 14.1 to get afr
    Power & Torque 335bhp 285ftlb
    0-60 4.64 1/4 mile 13.02
    My GTX3071r Build Thread
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-f...ld-thread.html

  26. #1705
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyS3 View Post
    Yeah you multiply it by 14.1 to get afr
    I believe it's 14.7

    have you done a graph yet? I can do it for you now if you like?
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  27. #1706
    StaceyS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maldon, Essex
    Posts
    2,037
    Yes please computers not my strongest point
    Power & Torque 335bhp 285ftlb
    0-60 4.64 1/4 mile 13.02
    My GTX3071r Build Thread
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-f...ld-thread.html

  28. #1707
    [Dave B]'s Avatar
    Rrrrrrrr-tech

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,970
    14.7 it is, my graph for reference:

    > S3 225 (03) - OEM+
    > 205 GTI (90) - Limited Edition Miami Blue with full leather - 1 of only 300 made
    > Clio v6 255 (05) - Lethal Weapon

    View: My S3 diary

  29. #1708
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyS3 View Post
    Yes please computers not my strongest point
    I'll put it in your thread once it's done Stace
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  30. #1709
    Welly's Avatar
    Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I'll put it in your thread once it's done Stace
    Awwww, man love at work....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world




  31. #1710
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Brand new AEM check valve arrived in the post today. Fitted it up and it doesn't leak but......... I now have my original issue that I was seeing on Bills rollers where the pump is pulling too much power and tripping into safe mode! I have posted up on the AEM forum to seek an answer.

    I took a trip out tonight to collect the S3 back box I won on eBay. It was a 2 hour round trip. The guy I bought the exhaust from was a nice bloke, had a noggy blue S3 that looked to be in nice shape. Started talking to him and OMG! He says he's running 27psi off a stage 2 shark performance map pushing 280bhp with standard internals, intercoolers, TIP, pretty much every thing but a 3" DP to backbox system!! He was also talking about 4bar FPRs so I thought it was time to leave before his car exploded on the driveway!

    I gave the car a bit of a caning on the way home and now my clutch has started to slip! FFS, more money to shell out. I've now dropped my timing and boost settings on my revo map down 1 each to try and save it for a bit longer till I have the cash to get a new one
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  32. #1711
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,055
    Not muck look then westy, i hope the pumps are not dodgy too....

  33. #1712
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    Not muck look then westy, i hope the pumps are not dodgy too....
    No, it's very annoying. The problem didn't occur when I made the journey to Bill's when I had both boost dials on the controller set to max and I was running the medium sized nozzle. The problem only appeared when we were configuring the controller and moved to the smaller nozzle.

    I'm going to disconnect the nozzle again and test different boost settings to see if that sorts it. Could be a dodgy controller.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  34. #1713
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    ....Started talking to him and OMG! He says he's running 27psi off a stage 2 shark performance map pushing 280bhp with standard internals, intercoolers, TIP, pretty much every thing but a 3" DP to backbox system!! He was also talking about 4bar FPRs so I thought it was time to leave before his car exploded on the driveway!...
    Obviously not an ASN member then else he would have been put straight

    27psi!!! jeez... might have got 280hp once on a dyno but on that setup I can't see it lasting long... 4bar FPR... brilliant!

    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  35. #1714
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    Obviously not an ASN member then else he would have been put straight

    27psi!!! jeez... might have got 280hp once on a dyno but on that setup I can't see it lasting long... 4bar FPR... brilliant!

    <tuffty/>
    My thoughts exactly mate. I asked him if he'd been on ASN and he said he doesn't use the forums. It was too cold for me to stand there and start telling him the rights and wrongs of his ways.

    As soon as Tam and I got back in my car to leave I said to him "that guys car is going to go bang very soon".
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  36. #1715
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    My thoughts exactly mate. I asked him if he'd been on ASN and he said he doesn't use the forums. It was too cold for me to stand there and start telling him the rights and wrongs of his ways.

    As soon as Tam and I got back in my car to leave I said to him "that guys car is going to go bang very soon".
    Have to wonder where he is getting his info from don't you... someone must be telling the guy this is ok...

    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  37. #1716
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    Have to wonder where he is getting his info from don't you... someone must be telling the guy this is ok...

    <tuffty/>
    He has a background in fast Vauxhalls, using Calibra Turbo engines in corsas and Novas so he's a bit new to the Audi side of things. He knew about the rods being weak but that was the limit of his knowledge.

    I did suggest to him that he had a look over here on ASN as we are a nice bunch and have a load of knowledge on these old cars now
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  38. #1717
    Prawn's Avatar
    My other car is a MINI!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    9,055
    With every day that goes by it just seems like WMI is more hassle than it's worth!

    Sorry you're having so many issues buddy
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

    But I know nothing so ignore me.

  39. #1718
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    With every day that goes by it just seems like WMI is more hassle than it's worth!

    Sorry you're having so many issues buddy
    You're not wrong there. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to get any real gain from using WMI anyway with my build and am strongly considering returning the kit (if I can) or selling it on at a loss!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  40. #1719
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    2,877
    On a possitive note i have a bulging sack of goodness for you :D

    Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

  41. #1720
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.s View Post
    On a possitive note i have a bulging sack of goodness for you :D
    Wehey
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO