New 19" BBS & Alu Mirrors.

Ade_D

Reaction score
Website
www.pixworld.co.uk
They've arrived at last. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif Got them fitted this weekend. Also got some Genuine Brushed Alu mirrors of ebay as well.

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

Ade

VERY NICE. Those are the only aftermarket wheels i've seen that make the S3 look better than the original, without looking max power. What sort of money is it for 19's?

[ QUOTE ]
VERY NICE. Those are the only aftermarket wheels i've seen that make the S3 look better than the original, without looking max power. What sort of money is it for 19's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the cheapest place i could find was a company called EdWorthys. I got them for £908 inc vat & Delivery. This doesn't include tyres as i already had tyres for them. I think they're around £1400 inc tyres but i'm not sure which tyres they give you.
Their service is good but i was promised the wheels in 2 - 3 day's but they took 10 day's as they had to come direct from Germany. They also delivered them to the wrong address so took an extra day there are well. If you don't mind the hassle then go here as they are loads cheaper than anywhere else i could find.

Click me to goto EdWorthy's :)

Ade

looking good mate.

i love the mirrors (mine got nicked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) and think it really does set off nicely with the wheels.

you must be one of the few guys on here that hadthe weather (in UK) which makes it possible to take such pics at this time of ! I'll probably have to wait till July!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif my black S3 is look very grey at the moment!!

Ade,

The car looks superb, a couple of very good purchases. Like the others I think the wheels are one of the few sets that really suit the S3.

Is the ride much different from the standard Avus rims with 19s on? Still bearable?

nice...although im not sure if they look too big??!!?? love the design though but i personally think 18" would look best

look forward to seeing it at the rolling road day though!!

Sorry I stand corrected the RC's were fitted to the VW Golf anniversary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif But it was the CH’s, which I priced.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sccchhhweeeet !

[/ QUOTE ]

He's robbed your idea 007 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh! Really? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Didn't realise, I've alway's wanted a set of these since seeing them on Peppernicks 330CI back in my BMW day's on the BMW Forum

C_Audiboy - The ride is fine. I don't mind a harsh ride but i consider this to be OK. It's not as hard as my cousins Focus RS.

IanL-S3 - It's been stunning weather down here over the last couple of day's, cold, but nice. We've not even had any frost yet and winters nearly over. Looks like today's going to be fine again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for all the positive comments guy's..... Getting excited again - Brembo's should be here today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Cheers

Ade

They aren't the brushed mirrors in the photos are they? I think your polished ones look best so erm.....................sell me your brushed ones for my erm....lawnmower

That is one clean car.

It makes me so jelous to see clean cars at this time of year, espeically as mine seems to remain a constant shade of brown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif Bleedin' weather!

To go against the grain, I don't personally like the style of the wheels. I prefer the classic style of the RSTT's, which I've got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All in all though, it's a cracking car. Well Done.