New A3 pics...

Its growing on me, especially in that 3.2 guise. What will they badge that model as? Don't like the wood trim though, its as nauseous as on the Golf V6 4 Motion.

P.S. Wheels look similar to the ones on late current shape T Sports.

I believe that is the 3.2 Quattro... so i guess thats wot it will be called /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think it looks really nice... but 3,2 is going to drink petrol by the tanker, and insurance will be stupidly high.

But we will see.

But i do like!

Rich

sorry but thats sooo old man and a tad boring IMO. I thought that about the orginal A3 until the S3 came out though.

As has been said, very V64Motion golf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2 things, 1st - how long before someone tries to shoehorn the 3.2 lump into current model and 2nd how does the handbrake work/come up, it looks short /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Well, if I had the $$$ for a 3.2.......
thumbs.gif

And the handbrake, it's got a "Z" shaped lever, so the top part is all that's high enough for you to grab, got it?? I don't think I explained it well, but....
smashfreakB.gif

yup I've got you on that. I like some of the new model, but I think the rear lights should be deeper as the indicator part is too shallow. The TT style air vents look a bit out of place - maybe too far apart. I'm not too keen on the bits at the side of the gear stick either, means your mobile phone will fall out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Very clever design, this.

In my view, it's the crossover car to the next Audi look. They are hell bent on getting a stronger brand grill, and the next A6 will have it, but this is the strongest hint of it without actually cutting away that bumper. The angle of the headlights will feature more strongly on the A6, too.

Also, the rear lights are a midway point between the squareness of the current style A4/A6 and the sleeker look to come.

It's just a shame it's got such a fat ****!

I agree Mister D - the rear quater light needs to be deeper, it still looks too fat at the back.

Apart from that though not too bad, not exactly a radical departure from the current model but as usual Audi ease the new look in slowly.

That's good I guess, shows confidence in previous designs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif