***STOLEN*** BLACK AUDI S3 8P STOLEN FROM - NORWOOD GREEN, WEST LONDON! GU07 WDJ.

DJ_Troopa

Reaction score
My friend has just called me about his friends car which got stolen last night. It was stolen from the Norwood Green area in West London.

Car: Audi S3 8P 3 door
Reg: GU07 WDJ
Colour: Black
The car is standard no mods

As you know there was another one stolen last week which has also been posted up on here. Like i mentioned before, please look after your keys and hide them safely. Looks like the Audi thefts up North are taking a little trip down here!

If anyone has any info please PM me.

Thank you

Ajay

Hope he gets it back in one peice tbh, sick of hearing this king of thing - was he burgled?

Fossie - Yes, the house was broken into and the keys were taken.

Hopefully it's parked somewhere nearby as that is what the scumbags usually do!

Get out on the search mate. Have police forensics been roun the house yet? They found a trainer footprint at bigcheese's house that lead to an arrest so it'll be good to know if it's the same thiefs or not.

Get out on the search mate. Have police forensics been roun the house yet? They found a trainer footprint at bigcheese's house that lead to an arrest so it'll be good to know if it's the same thiefs or not.

I may pop out with them tonight, don't know of any plans yet as i'm at work. Not sure about police turning up, all i heard was details about the stolen car. You've got the Southall area right next to Norwood Green which is a ****hole as it is so i wouldn't be surprised if it's around there somewhere!

Finesse - Our latest unit is awesome and really has taken the vehicle tracking market to another level. Have a look at the Tracker Locate. Link: TRACKER - Stolen Vehicle Recovery Car Products

You may want to note we're the leading vehicle tracking company in the UK and are the only company to have a contract with all 52 police forces in the UK. We're also the only tracking company to have a contract with VHF (very high frequency) technology.

Discounts are available if you work within the forces or an RBS employee. I work in the Control Room so i work alongside police forces to track stolen vehicles. Always here to answer questions just PM me :)

Ajay

What they tend to do is keep the car local. Most CCTV cameras have ANPR now so they won't be able to go far with it.

I've spoken to the owner and this is what happened................

CCTV on their house shows the theft at 4am this morning. 2 guys broke into the rear of the house downstairs and managed to find the keys. Both theives had hoods on and gloves on so you can't see their faces. 1 guy got into the car, put the handbrake down, and the other guy pushed it out of the drive. They've pushed it a little down the road and then started it to shoot off.

At 5am the police called their house asking for the owner of the vehicle in regards to a stolen S3. They look out of the window and realise the car was gone off the drive. The police knew about it as they were involved in a high speed chase with the car in the Fulham area but they unfortunately lost the car.

So the last thing we know is the car was in the Fulham area. Please keep an eye out fellow Audi owners. The owner said he appreciates the help from yourslves on ASN.

Ajay

whats happeing troops??
proberly the same ****ers who nicked mines back in 2008 off my drive!!
they were from that neck of the woods!!
it was on brit cops front line last nite again blady repeating the programme since 2008!!!