coilovers - silly mechanic....

C

colicabcadam

can you believe that he changed all my shocks springs etc and forgot to put the adjusters on the bottom of the rear springs LOL, the rear is crazy low!!

he did not notice the parts in the box (he's never fitted coilovers, only normal shocks) LOL!!

it'll get sorted tomorrow, but just thought i'd share a little humuor lol!

brakes done, suspension done with bushes (well nearly anyways lol), just need 2 front tyres and 2 ball joints and the cars sorted for a very long time.... oh and i need the plastic clip changed on my passenger windows mechanism lol, oh and the electric motor for the driver side xenon, audi aye!!

well, end of the month i am doing a full fluid change, but that's about it!

now i can start getting my ducati out!

a 2007 1098s - with about £8,000 worth exhaust, quickshifter, pointless bling and other stuff that i have forgot about lol (what was i thinking at the time ?????)

just bought a race ecu and pc3 for it (second hand) - so will get it on the dyno at the end of the month, i'm hoping for around 165 rwbhp and around 90lb ft!

what ninja do you have, my mate has a 636 c1h

yea, same as my mates

i also have a ktm 660 smc - a proper mans bike, no battery, kickstart only, power is either on or off lolol

can you believe that he changed all my shocks springs etc and forgot to put the adjusters on the bottom of the rear springs LOL, the rear is crazy low!!

he did not notice the parts in the box (he's never fitted coilovers, only normal shocks) LOL!!

it'll get sorted tomorrow, but just thought i'd share a little humuor lol!

brakes done, suspension done with bushes (well nearly anyways lol), just need 2 front tyres and 2 ball joints and the cars sorted for a very long time.... oh and i need the plastic clip changed on my passenger windows mechanism lol, oh and the electric motor for the driver side xenon, audi aye!!

well, end of the month i am doing a full fluid change, but that's about it!

now i can start getting my ducati out!
Leave the adjusters out........i did and still want it lower on KWs

Leave the adjusters out........i did and still want it lower on KWs

lol, i can not see my tyre, the wheel arch covers it, that is WAY too low for me! my rear is MUCH lower than your car in the pic... it;s getting sorted today, so all good!

Post a pic for comedy value before it gets fixed!

sorry, no pics, all sorted now, just imagine not being able to see 30% of the tyre due to the wheel arch, heck, it even covered part of the wheel lol.

I did test drive it like it, way too hard!