CUSTOM EXHAUST?

dplovin

Reaction score
hi guys/girls im on the lookout for a custom exhaust for me s3 just wondered if any of you people could give me some advice please on what would be the best setup dont really want it to be really loud like a boy racers just a decent sounding gargle :) and if so were would be the best place to go, ive stumbled across a place which was advertised on ebay in walsall which seems pretty reasonable, MIJ Exhaust's what dya rekon?

cheers peeps dplovin

well when i come to get mine done its going to be 2 1/2" pipework and as standard looking tailpipe as possible, i dont think many tailpipes suit the s3 rear bumper very well

Ashley Exhausts in walsall are better mate there custom built and sound sweet. Have a look at there website here's the link mate ASHLEY EXHAUSTS or give them a ring on 01922 720767, I had one on my old car and I was really impressed.

interesting info guys cheers checked all the links out and think i might go for the pipewerx as its not far from me :)

pipewex again pal if you havnt already made your mind up, top quality de-cat and downpipe a must lol.

I've got a Longlife system with a 200 cell sports cat. On full throttle after 4.5k revs it screams like mad!