Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    5th Gear

Status

Got misfires on cylinder 1,2,3

Where is the best place to get coil packs from please

Can I buy the bolt down coils to go on my amk s3 or do they have to be push down like iv got cheers

What will the misfires afect and what problems will I get
    if on full boost will the misfires be worse tar
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

2. # ADS
    ADS

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    See if you can get them changed as part of the the Audi recall... if you have to buy them only buy genuine VAG ones and use the push down not the bolt down ones on yours..

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

5th Gear

Status
    Cheers tuffty will do How much and where from pal been for recall they said there ok and iv got the resent ones or they lying lol
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

6th Gear

Status
    You can use the Hitachi (Beru) bolt downs if you can get hold of them. I have them on mine, euro and gsf seem to have replaced the Hitachi (Beru) with Bremi's, not sure if these are as good
    3.2 V6 with Custom Code VVT Attack Software

5th Gear

Status
    Cheers mate would like that bolt down but if push down are better for my car then that what I'll have to get I wish I could get audi to replace them but they said they where ok Where u get yours from pal

6th Gear

Status
    I got mine from eurocarparts
    3.2 V6 with Custom Code VVT Attack Software

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Bremi's are rubbish and there shouldn't be anything wrong with the new push downs... Have seen problems with bolt downs too so no easy answer its your choice... I personally with continue to replace mine with push downs...

If you have the latest ones I would check your plugs before replacing the coil packs... 0.7mm gap..

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

5th Gear

Status
    My plugs are 3 month old tuffty got ngk platnums in at 0.7 I'll stick to the push down ones then pal
    going to get part Num off them and see what one audi change cos I don't think they even looked at them they said they was ok and iv had this prob for ages so I'll see go euro if not .