Got misfires on cylinder 1,2,3

s3gazz

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get coil packs from please

Can I buy the bolt down coils to go on my amk s3 or do they have to be push down like iv got cheers

What will the misfires afect and what problems will I get
if on full boost will the misfires be worse tar

See if you can get them changed as part of the the Audi recall... if you have to buy them only buy genuine VAG ones and use the push down not the bolt down ones on yours..

<tuffty/>

Cheers tuffty will do How much and where from pal been for recall they said there ok and iv got the resent ones or they lying lol

You can use the Hitachi (Beru) bolt downs if you can get hold of them. I have them on mine, euro and gsf seem to have replaced the Hitachi (Beru) with Bremi's, not sure if these are as good

Cheers mate would like that bolt down but if push down are better for my car then that what I'll have to get I wish I could get audi to replace them but they said they where ok Where u get yours from pal

Bremi's are rubbish and there shouldn't be anything wrong with the new push downs... Have seen problems with bolt downs too so no easy answer its your choice... I personally with continue to replace mine with push downs...

If you have the latest ones I would check your plugs before replacing the coil packs... 0.7mm gap..

<tuffty/>

My plugs are 3 month old tuffty got ngk platnums in at 0.7 I'll stick to the push down ones then pal
going to get part Num off them and see what one audi change cos I don't think they even looked at them they said they was ok and iv had this prob for ages so I'll see go euro if not .