my new audi few pics

davidniclee

Reaction score
2700-caption.jpg

2699-caption.jpg

2698-caption.jpg

2697-caption.jpg

2696-audi-a3-1-8-turbo.jpg

got some pics up in the end and in going to put mesh ovr intercooler and remove the red tape from pipes will upload pics as bits change it will be very slow thou as cash is tight going to spray wheels black put black grill mesh on front and tint the windows and change the red audi sign to white maybe not sure yet

The red bits and the silver mesh are pretty gash.

Its not bad considering he's just bought it! i would loose the red badge and the tape on the hoses then get the fog light covers for the bumper just to tidy it up a bit!

You mite wanna take the bumper off and see if u can fit it a little better although it might be a bit flimsy where the patio doors have been cut out!!!!
But seriously with a lil tidying I'm sure u will have something a bit different that can turn heads and secretly I think thats wot we all want

But seriously with a lil tidying I'm sure u will have something a bit different that can turn heads and secretly I think thats wot we all want

Seconded and as been said its newly bought so scope for other mods

I like it mate. Personally though I'd go for a black audi badge and a black hose to the front mount intercooler but it's nice to see something different.

was thinking doing badge black but was going to spray the grill black so you woulent see the badge then thats why i thought white also the little audi signs on the wheel center caps are white not sure wot to do yet thanks for the pointers tho all pointers welcome

You mite wanna take the bumper off and see if u can fit it a little better although it might be a bit flimsy where the patio doors have been cut out!!!!

iv had the bumper off and carnt get it any better few things out of line like bonnet wings and was missing the inner plastic arches but got one for the n/s and its got some damage to n/s indicator and bumper still need sanding and spraying

I like the white wheels but I think the centre caps need to match.

na dont think i like the white wheels did when i brought it but gone off them a bit now i think black would be better few people tell me to do them red lol year right

and as you all know im new to audi and was wondering with this being the a3 1.8 20v turbo agu engine what speed should it do in 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th giving it some welly well up to 5.5 6 rpm just a rough guide

iv had the bumper off and carnt get it any better few things out of line like bonnet wings and was missing the inner plastic arches but got one for the n/s and its got some damage to n/s indicator and bumper still need sanding and spraying

Sounds like it could be a bit of project coming on here !!!! I like

Where abouts in west Wales are you mate?

And I'd go with the honeycomb grill as well..

i like audis so i like it, oooo circles should be black tho.

Bit far from me then, that's a shame. Not sure if I like the hole in the bumper, although at least it's not trying to be an 8P! Any idea what intercooler you've got on it mate?

Bit far from me then, that's a shame. Not sure if I like the hole in the bumper, although at least it's not trying to be an 8P! Any idea what intercooler you've got on it mate?

no idea you know just as much as me about the car but its very big would there be a make or name on it smwhere

Live about a mile away from Tenby, so about 50 odd miles from Aberystwyth

That offends my eyes.

Any idea what power its running?

Also, is the drivers inner wing rotten?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Inertiauk
just for info mate. if you get a grill, it has to be a s3 one, not a3. is it fibreglass or plastic? maybe reiger.

looks jap inspired with the number plate...

each to their own mate. I think white rings with the white wheels would be good alongside a black grill. Good luck to you.

That offends my eyes.

Any idea what power its running? no idea thats why i asked on this thread what tha do speed wise in 2nd 3rd 4th 5th so i could compare

Also, is the drivers inner wing rotten?!
not rotten some serface rust and inner plastic arch missing