Bristol Krispy Kreme meet Sunday May 29th @ 3pm BS2 0SP

Ash B

Reaction score
There gonna be another KK meet 29/05/2011.
Right its that time again another Bristol Krispy Kreme Meet :happy: Never went to the last one due to the rain but from what my mates told me and the photos there was a good turn out still!
So expecting a bit more now the weather better and it staying lighter for longer.
Every one meeting at 3:00pm and the post code is BS2 0SP
Thread over on ED38 Bristol Krispy Kreme meet - Edition 38 Forums
Most of the cars going will be in the vag range but will see the odd non vag cars making an appearance which is always good.
Its a good day out with good cars and cool people.
Just to give you a rough idea of how many cars there will be. Last time there was 35 of us from South Wales going. Thats not including any the english army :laugh: Well worth the travel and its just a relaxed atmosphere. Its not like the max power meets at all. And there never police there either.

Get your names down for this meet and those donuts are not something to be missed:happy:
If you dont fancy a donuts mcdonalds is right by there aswell.

Closer to the date will send my number out so we can all meet up while we are down there and park together. If your coming with people local to you and want to park with them thats fine.

Please add your name:

1. Ash_B 8P A3
2. JoeD 8L S3
3. NattieS3 8L S3

50/50 List
1. Fran 8P A3 (if back from MN in time)

Thank you for reading

I'm in should be finshed by then

1. Ash_B 8P A3
2. JoeD 8L S3
3. NattieS3 8L S3
4. Dane 8L S3

50/50 List

1. Ash_B 8P A3
2. JoeD 8L S3
3. NattieS3 8L S3
4. Dane 8L S3
5. Welly 8L S3

50/50 List

Welly - theres a fair amount of motorway between us and Brizzle we could compare notes...

1. Ash_B 8P A3
2. JoeD 8L S3
3. NattieS3 8L S3
4. Dane 8L S3
5. Welly 8L S3
6. AARON77
7. VinceA3turbo

We will be there sounds ace :)

1. Ash_B 8P A3
2. JoeD 8L S3
3. NattieS3 8L S3
4. Dane 8L S3
5. Welly 8L S3
6. AARON77
7. VinceA3turbo
8. S3 D2 THY 8L S3

Was at the last one but my car wasnt :( but hopefully she will be there this time :)

me and a mate might pop down depending on weather and what state our cars are in at the time! im in the middle of fitting a gt28rs and he's sorting his suspension and tweaking his fmic so we'll have to see :)

Im gonna buy so many doughnuts...... :drool:

mehhh they arent that great there :( i live literally 30 secs drive away so we absolutely rinsed them when they first opened lol

Also out of interest, are the fuzz cool with it?

mehhh they arent that great there :( i live literally 30 secs drive away so we absolutely rinsed them when they first opened lol

Dooooood, I love 'em.... with the glazing on top of the doughnutty middle, they practically melt in the mouth, I'm dribbling thinking about it....

dont get many round this way at all, even though theres a small police station not far away. dont think ive ever seen police down there! aslong as people arent being ***** there wouldnt be a problem i dont think, its quite a busy place anyway so its usually rammed with cars most of the time

Dooooood, I love 'em.... with the glazing on top of the doughnutty middle, they practically melt in the mouth, I'm dribbling thinking about it....

lol! yeh thats what we were like to start off with, then my mrs was wanting to go down there like 4-5 times a week and they got waayyyyyy too sickly lol! (no were not fat barstuards)

New to this only had my audi S line 2.0 tdi 170 for about 5 weeks been on the forum a few days but i'll be up for coming got a mate with a a3 2, whos gonna come and also a jap fan mate with a civic type r EP2 Mugen whos gonna come2, so see you there only live 5 mins away.
:meeting: Sam :meeting:

8L fo life! shame my new wheels wont be here :crying:

I must admit to being tempted to come... even if my car isn't at her best...

<tuffty/>

Im up for poping down if the weather is nice, will be on my tod but will jump out and say hello to everyone, (im sure I will get some funny looks but I aint shy!) looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Tuffty don't be silly man yours looks sweet!

Whos coming from around Gloucestershire then? shout up and we'll Convoy it!

If not, Welly I have to drive towards you to get to Bristol anyway so I can meet you some where useful, If it's just me I can stop in the layby just before the big M5 roundabout as you'll probs have to come that way anyway, if theres more of us we can change it.

Tuffty do you fancy it?

If not, Welly I have to drive towards you to get to Bristol anyway so I can meet you some where useful, If it's just me I can stop in the layby just before the big M5 roundabout as you'll probs have to come that way anyway, if theres more of us we can change it.

Tuffty do you fancy it?

It will be M5 Junction 14 for me dude, or even easier, meet me in Michaelwood Services, I'll come through the lanes and in the back way. (No jokes thankyou....)

Then we can get a coffee before going.

Services sounds good then anyone wanting to join us can (if they can keep up) :racer: jokes, come along!

What sort of time dude?

Ash, what time was you thinking of meeting up because I want to watch the grand prix sunday and dont really want to miss monte carlo

The more the better :) Not that many Audi's there most of the time. Last time i went was only 8-10 and 5 of us were parked together off ASN lol.
If every one can let me know friday if your 100% i'll pm my number around and meet you all there so we can park together :happy: Looking forward to putting faces to names

Last edited:
Ash, what time was you thinking of meeting up because I want to watch the grand prix sunday and dont really want to miss monte carlo

Got to meet every one at Cardiff Gate 2:15pm. What time is it on? Record it and come :)

p.s text me when your free will call down

Free after friday bro, last exam. I had one today, hate them :sob:

Ye I really want to come but dont want someone to tell me what the result was before I watch it and I know someone will lol. Takes away the whole fun of watching it on bbc iplayer then. Is people from south wales forums meeting up at cardiff gate again.

The more the better :) Not that many Audi's there most of the time. Last time i went was only 8-10 and 5 of us were parked together off ASN lol.
If every one can let me know friday if your 100% i'll pm my number around and meet you all there so we can park together :happy: Looking forward to putting faces to names

Hope it's a good turnout cos I'm coming from London

Free after friday bro, last exam. I had one today, hate them :sob:

Ye I really want to come but dont want someone to tell me what the result was before I watch it and I know someone will lol. Takes away the whole fun of watching it on bbc iplayer then. Is people from south wales forums meeting up at cardiff gate again.

Aww come on just come lol. No one will tell you if any one goes to say something i'll punch them? :laugh::happy: I think that could work lmao!
Yeah Cardiff Gate, I'm meeting Ian up there aswell with his Polo. Yeah i'll call down saturday will drop you a text.

Hope it's a good turnout cos I'm coming from London

There normally a good turn out and a good day should be better now it will be lighter for longer :)

Tuffty do you fancy it?

Sure, why not....

<tuffty/>