vehicle wrapping

iain audi a3 1.8T

Reaction score
hi all just thought id share this idea, instead on ppl getting paint jobs dont bother get your vehicle wrapped its alot cheaper and if your car is scuffed scrapped or even bumped it sorts it all out and you end up with more a less a brand new looking motor. ill post some pics of when i get my done in 6 week

can't imagine what you mean.
apply a wrap on a wing with a bump and somehow wrapped later...good as new ?
It may look good in a picture, but.....surely a no no.

There was a thread on this a few weeks back.... it looks a nice idea on a brand new car as it protects whats underneath but i'm sure i read it needs to come off after a couple of years and i for one would never be interested in buying a car thats been wrapped as who knows whats underneath it.... not a bad idea if you know your going to be keeping your car for a longtime though...... get some picks up when it's done :yes:

hmmm........think iv seen this and it can look dam good.......on a car thats smooth and no dint etc..only prob is wont it bubble when it gets hot or been on for a long time???? cant wait to see it when its done.

The only cars i see it on in my area are drug pushers, you know the type, 20 year olds in brand new Q7s X6s S5s Range rovers etc they always seem to go for chrome...I suppose you can only put so much money under the mattress before your nose starts scrapeing the ceiling....
The low life scum..