Monster MotorsportVolks Autos

Thread: Its a Sad Day!!

1st Gear

Status

Its a Sad Day!!

Yes the time came when I've sold my A3 1.6 Sport, much to my sadness, after 5 years of problem free driving! Its been pure bliss all the way and I still remember picking it up and admiring every feature and the build quality to match! Its been by far the best car I've owned and driven so far and I put alot of time, effort, and money into the car which was rewarded every time I got in! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It really was strange to see the buyer drive off in my car, and knowing he was getting a really well looked after A3 in mint condition and with so many extras I'd installed myself! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I've also found this forum the best website I've ever found on the internet with a wealth of knowledge, that has helped me on so many occasions.....even despite the constant nagging from my wife for spending so much time on the forum!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I wish you all continuous enjoyment in your A3/S3's and happy motoring! I'll probably pop in from time to time anyway to add my advice where I can! Can't wait to get into my new car now!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

Naresh

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: Its a Sad Day!!

That's sad news dude [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But I must have missed hearing what you've replaced it with [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Don't be a stranger, and enjoy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

HTC
    6th Gear

Status

So what car you getting next??

5th Gear

Status

What's your new car Naresh?

1st Gear

Status

Yup, Rob beat me to it, I am indeed getting a TT! Put a deposit down on a 225 Coupe last week and looking forward to my first Audi with a Turbo!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]

Rob - glad you liked the shelf - its a real quality piece and glad it went to a good home!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

I'm hoping to be a future A3 owner, so hang around Naresh your advice will come in handy !!!

Status

Congrats on the new car Naresh! I'm sure you are going to love it! Got any pics of the TT in question?

Is it standard?

Cheers
    Rich.

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yup, Rob beat me to it, I am indeed getting a TT! Put a deposit down on a 225 Coupe last week and looking forward to my first Audi with a Turbo!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]

Rob - glad you liked the shelf - its a real quality piece and glad it went to a good home!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Let the modding commence...

- remap
    - aftermarket dv
    - big brake conversion
    - suspension
    - Samco turbo intake pipe
    - boost gauge

the list goes on! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

Nice one matey.

Hope you enjoy your new purchase [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]