how mint are these alloys :)

audi-tk

Reaction score
11t77gn.jpg

would of snapped these if they wee 5x100 link here----

Wheels & Tyres : AUDI 18" ALLOYS

seen sum 5x100 to 5x112 adaptors but they are like 110 pound for a set of 4 and dont want to payt out if the wheels doesnt sit on propperly still. u found any s4 alloys yet??

Its a process where the wheel is dipped into a bath of water where the 'decal' is floating and is applied that way... can't remember what its called but saw it on the discovery channel once...

If you want that look so badly just buy the right wheels then get in touch with the people that did it and get it done to them instead... simples!

<tuffty/>

Not my cup of tea.... Bit to ostentatious for my likin... Just call me old fashioned lol

Aye, check this out...

<tuffty/>

Last edited by a moderator:
they look good, but usually you just cannot say independantly withiout them being on the car and the colour of the colour and what type of alloys.

But given the right combination I think it will make the stealth look like something out of the dark ages......get it :)

I seen these for sale also & wondered how the hell they got that finish on there, looks aside I'd be more worried about the effects of kerb damage or stone chips etc on them.

Ewan

would be hard to maintain them :( never seen a set of orginals for sale let alone these lol

I've seen this done with camouflage onto rifles, pretty impressive and surprisingly hard wearing when done properly.