What stage map, where, how much and what power am I realistically going to achieve?

Ginge

It's never fast enough !
Reaction score
Hemel Hempstead (home) / Loughborough (UNI)
So I've been pay day modifying for a little while and pretty shortly will be ready for a remap so.....
for the modifications I have what stage mapping will I want and like the title says how much should it cost, where should I get it done (I don't mind travelling), and what bhp / torque figures should I realistically be able to achieve.

Modifications as follows ( or will be done before the map) on an APY S3 :
Jetex cone filter
Bill's 3" TIP
Forge 007p diverter valve
AHfabs/ Forge FMIC
3" downpipe and de-cat
Miltek Cat-back

These are the mods that are either done or will be done in the next few weeks...

I welcome all suggestions or any other potential mods that would be beneficial for me :)

Thanks!

just check all your pipes, make sure fluids correct level, tyre pressures ok etc... and if its due a service do one

This is pretty much what I am doing with mine too.

Currently my APY is revo stage 1 with a K&N Panel filter, everything else stock, making 247bhp on the rollers.
I am going to upgrade my TIP, and Ive already bought my 3" downpipe and decat from pipewerx.
I'm thinking Forge FMIC too, but miltek catback i'm not sure If I will bother, according to a few people I have spoken to it adds nothing but looks and sound, will it actually make a difference because the restriction is in the downpipe isnt it and they are only 2.5" catbacks like the factory system ?
Also so far I prefer my 710N to the 007p I had, I hear they are good to 28psi, so I'm tempted to leave that too.

Pretty sure the miltek is a 2.75" bore, it's deffinitely less restrictive than the original but only really going to be necessary if/when I go BT. Only got it because it was cheapish second hand :)

Think ill probably go for the AH fabs fmic as they are both similar work to fit but by my calculations it is around £200 cheaper.

What do you think about the pipewerx dp, any good? I'm waiting for the group buy xs power one :)

I haven't fitted my DP yet, waiting until I get my uprated dogbone (100% needed when you use this pipe)
the pipe seems very well made though, looking forward to fitting it hopefully very soon and i will report back on the results.

only 1 real suggestion on the place..... R-tech all the way!!! had my a3 done there on sat and the guys couldnt be nicer and more knowledgable!!!! my stage 1 map was only £200, which is a pretty damn good price!
nick would be the best person to ask on figures, but with your mods it would deff benefit from a custom code, poss stage 1 or 2 depending on the cost!! and i would prob agree on the 270ish region, as most of the power gains are through the turbo, and they do have limits! the dp and fmic will help the turbo spool quicker and breath easyer which is a big help.
and make sure you get a good service done before you go, get checked for fault codes, and boost leeks, they WILL check this on the day, and you dont want issues arrising when you get it on the rollers!
hope this helps a little.