AUDI RSTT ALLOYS 18 INCH

N4THW

Reaction score
Just bought my new Audi A3, 1998 in black. Absolutely immaculate inside and out with just 60k on clock.

Starting mods as the thread shows is the RSTT alloys. Will these fit perfectly onto my A3 98 plate?

I'm buying them off a bloke on here, seems like a genuine sorta bloke but was just making sure they will fit the A3?

Cheers again, Nath!

Only way I have got answers to such questions is trying them on to see... BUT I am sure Audi to Audi is ok you might have an issue with full lock clearance but otherwise should be good.

As long as they are 5x100 fitment and offset of et33 they will be genuine and bolt straight on pal

Only way I have got answers to such questions is trying them on to see... BUT I am sure Audi to Audi is ok you might have an issue with full lock clearance but otherwise should be good.

thanks mate

As long as they are 5x100 fitment and offset of et33 they will be genuine and bolt straight on pal

ok mate cheers is that all i need to ask him? i don't really know anything about them just yet so i came to the best place lol! Is that all i need to ask to make sure they fit perfectly?

I am guessing they are not original audi alloys as they only come in 112x5 for the rstt, you need 100x5

Not if they are off a TT, then they'll be genuine and a perfect fit. That's where the RSTT name comes from, RS4 style but off a TT.

Assuming it's mine you're talking about I can confirm that they are genuine Audi wheels, originally off a TT, and are 5x100 ET33. There's a pic in my "for sale" thread/post showing the stamped centre of the wheels.

I'm just glad they're staying within the audi-sport.net community, since I know how hard it can be to find genuine ones.

@MartayMcFly - yep mate, cheers boss put my mind at rest lol

Reactions: MartayMcFly
i got a black 1998 a3 in black to omate i had the same wheels you were after.

35i3uqf.jpg