whole weekend of mod madness :)

AARON77

Reaction score
wow guys wot a weeekend ive had. it started like this, on the saturday i was heading down the lads at AMD essex to have my kw v1 coilovers fitted and some new discs n pads.
As always they done a fantastic job and damn quick too they changed the shocks, discs n pads and done my 4 wheel alignment and fitted a new filter in just a few hours :)
I left essex a very happy man
aa377ed6.jpg
[/IMG]
aa377ed6.jpg
i then headed straight to swindon (nailed th journey 1 hour 35) absolutely loving my new ride,
when i got there i got stuck into fitting my badger 5 tip only to find i had to modify it a lil to make it my apy engine but it all turned out well in the end :)
wot a great mod!! defo best thing ive done for wile
have more pics of the tip to follow
i then spent the rest of the afternoon fiting my SWG race diagnostic thingy
5476dc4c.jpg
then on the sunday i repainted my wheels matt black and went to cheltenham cruise, where i think i shudda got a medal for almost running a copper over hahahahaha
Then on the monday i put my good man VinceA3turbo's chippie skills to good use!!!
i decided to strip out my rear seats in preparation for my 2x 12lb nos tanks which will be fitted next week. It was very adventurous for me but it its something ive wanted to do for a wile now, it was hard collar but i enjoyed it and i think it will look ace when the nos tanks and half show cage are installed over the next couple of weeks
4665d0f1.jpg
78e17cfe.jpg
281cc68f.jpg
prep work for the false floor
0ac477eb.jpg
false floor with my 12inch sub
0ecb68e8.jpg
we also stripped ot the audi sub and 6 disc changer and mounted the amp for the sub
6c199c1e.jpg
THE FINISHED LOOK--------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
8e05d3c5.jpg
9711edf1.jpg
I think its gonna looka ce with the 2 nos tanks in the back and show cage too.
and one last pic of my s3's new stance
d83d4551.jpg
its not ended there its off for a full service and oil pickup job then an mot, then its off to the wizards of noz on the 3rd of may.
its all exciting stuff at the moment :)
will ad some more pics as progress is made over the next couple of weeks​

If I'm not here next week u will know why :)
It's seems that not many ppl are into the idea of nos!
I just wanna be a bit different and go quick!!!!
My kit is being installed by wizards of nos who have 35 years experience!!!
And I'm going for a more expensive progressive kit!!!

I take it the car is already mapped?

Be very I interesting to see what the NOS does!

Good work :)

My car is mapped!!! It's at about 280 bhp
I'm only adding about 25 bhp of nos at 1st to see how the copes!! When u nos a turbo charged car the nos cools the engine and it will make it run a lot quicker soooo 25bhp of nos will return about 40 bhp in total
It also reduces any turbo lag that I had :)

Nice! Looks really moody!

What you doin with your cd changer? I could do with one....lol

lol would like the see the guys face racing you when you push the noz button :racer:

Specially if it blows up hahahaha
I'm having a progressive kit so I can control it and bring it gradually!
Probably have it coming in just as the turbo sort eases of I'll give an extra push on with the nos, that's the idea anyway it's all very experimental for me

So you went from Essex to Cheltenham to go to the cruise and then went back to London? - Nutter.

good effort with the mods though!

I'm gonna do some vids at Santa pod and on the rolling road fairly soon

Was a mad weekend Dane I drove from Kingston to Essex then to Swindon to do some work on Ma car then went to Cheltenham to the cruise then back to swindon and home but hey you gotta drive em hey

ps you should of said I'd of come along and I sure we could of coersed Welly too!

As youve stripped it out you should consider some better/lighter seats aswell. Pole positions would look mint! Plus the standard armchairs weigh about 3 tonnes....EACH!!

As youve stripped it out you should consider some better/lighter seats aswell. Pole positions would look mint! Plus the standard armchairs weigh about 3 tonnes....EACH!!

I was thinking the same thing. :racer:

the fake floor looks unreal finished in leather, good work man!

It's not leather but as soon as I can get a whole hide it will be but it looks ace even in the flesh

Just ordered my show cage :)
Don't know whether to carry on with the murdered (black look) or paint the roll cage and incorporate some colour into the car ?????

Look forward to the results of nosssss (in the words of vin diesel!)

My only issue with them is they arent as strong and arent as secure on the car as a proper one meaning if you have a crash bad enough it will probably end up bending or snapping causing YOU more damage without going into too many gory details lol.

Theres gotta be a bolt in jobbie somewhere. OMP usually list bolt in cages so might be worth a look there?

Theres gotta be a bolt in jobbie somewhere. OMP usually list bolt in cages so might be worth a look there?

Yeah I'll do a bit of serching I think????
I'm like a child all over again!!!! Nos Tuesday pick it up Friday then an afternoon at AMD Essex on their rolling road!!!!
Im gonna buy a standard air box From the dealer I think as the k&n I've got is pony !!!!!

Why not get a 3" TIP and filter from Bill? Standard airbox is just under £90 from Audi so you`d only add on a little bit more for the B5 TIP and get so much more from it.

Why not get a 3" TIP and filter from Bill? Standard airbox is just under £90 from Audi so you`d only add on a little bit more for the B5 TIP and get so much more from it.

Already done it Jason and you damn rite it's the nuts

MMMmmm not to interested in the sh1tty comments about roll cages as uk ow the look im after but I'm gonna bin the showcase idea and get one welded in I think ??? Unless I can come with another way of using done of the space I have MMMmmm dunno tho I guess ill see wot I looks like after the tanks are installed throw some pics up on here and see wot sort of feedback I get ??????

Ah right you want to put standard airbox on the B5 TIP? Jetex filter that he uses with it still be cheaper than a new airbox. Unless you could pick one up second hand as theres now loads of people with the TIP that will have just thrown their airboxes in the garage.