Remap in Aberdeen

DerekC

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals lookin to remap my 03 s3, just wondering what you guys would recommend. Was planning revo but the dealer shut down up here.

Derek,

Try giving Ben @ Shark a call. He can send you a remap, unsure how it works but while i still have me Golf your more than welcome to come test drive it

Stage 1 map on my GTI pushed it from 200BHP to 256BHP... Amazing results as its a custom map and he doesnt charge over the odds.

There's a CustomCode place on Forest Avenue Lane, called MotorWerks. Not sure where will take over Revo now that CheckPoint is gone... would be interesting to see who might go for it.

I'm going to Motorwerks........ They use custom code and are a little cheaper than revo. Also.... I dont really trust wallace performance. THey tuned a brand new scooby doo a few years agao for a mate and it went pop because they cut corners.

Each to their own though.

I'm going to Motorwerks........ They use custom code and are a little cheaper than revo. Also.... I dont really trust wallace performance. THey tuned a brand new scooby doo a few years agao for a mate and it went pop because they cut corners.

Brand new Subaru's go pop when standard lol

I had mine done at Motorwerks and i'm still happy with it.
I'd trust Wallace with the Revo software though, I dunno what they used to use a few years ago but if it's a generic Revo map they can't go far wrong.