S3 Front brake upgrade options and prices please

brembo gt junior kit, 323mm grooved discs, ferodo Ds2500, braided lines second hand from that man above at £500 roughly ive had new pads and lines since at roughly £110 for the pads and £50 for the lines there are deals out there if you're in the right place at the right time!

im in the process of upgrading mine to the brembo junior gt kit, i'll let you know how it differs from the standard s3 setup!

Keep your eye out on ebay i got Leon Cupra R 4 pot calipers just painted, 323mm discs, 2 sets of pads, Braided hoses and adaptors all brand new for £470.:yes:

Keep your eye out on ebay i got Leon Cupra R 4 pot calipers just painted, 323mm discs, 2 sets of pads, Braided hoses and adaptors all brand new for £470.:yes:

that sir is a bargain!

that is a bargain.

I normally buy everything brand new but i may consider that sort of deal

I'm running 18's and was thinking of making a kit up using some R32 discs and brembos

that is a bargain.

I normally buy everything brand new but i may consider that sort of deal

I'm running 18's and was thinking of making a kit up using some R32 discs and brembos

Why would you want to use R32 disks? they are notoriously expensive!

I guess with the type of power you will be running, you might want to consider a rear brake upgrade aswell? I'm running ECS stage1 rears with Brembo GT's up front, and the rears are great(overkill even) on the track, my car stops brilliant!

Correct Sly Mine had AP Racing 4 pot upgrade with 2 Piece discs Very Good Kit

Il Check with My Friend @ Forge see if they can offer a kit for the S3 as they are doing big brake kits now.

Pete

Forge is 8P kits only at the moment.