Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    shanejess

TAROX SPORT JAPAN WITH STRADA PADS.

i had new front discs and pads fitted yesterday Tarox sport japan with strada pads Ł315 inc vat. the strada pads are ferodo ds2500 but badged Tarox (this is a fact). i did approx 50 miles yesterday light footed on the brakes and again 20/30 miles this morning i know everyone will say their not bed in yet but in my opinion their no better than the standard disc and GSF pads i had on. ive only really tested them this afternoon as im off work this week and as ive said their not great. im sure its all to do with the sevo as newer cars have over the top servos, my 09 reg A3 black edition is on another planet braking wise to my S3, im interesred to hear posts from peeps who knows far more than me about brakes, plus perhaps i havnt given them enough time to bed in.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Smell my finger.

Status
    When was the blake fluid changed last?

They take a couple of hundred miles to bed in properly so dont get too pissed off just yet
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

shanejess
    blackburn audi in january.

5th Gear

Status
    Your not likely to notice much difference untill you start doing some spirited driving and braking... where your standard setup would start to fade
    1999 A3 Quattro 1.8T Pics >>HERE
    2002 A4 Avant quattro 1.9 TDi

2nd Gear

Status
    my ds2500's take a while to heat up and then they are brilliant. as above they took a fair bit of bedding in with new discs before i stamped on them!

2nd Gear

Status
    I upgraded with tarox pads and discs all round (as per sig), miles better than standard havent come across brake fade like the stock discs and pads. Also with brakes I believe the recommendation is 200/300 miles to bed in properly iirc.
    2001 Audi S3 - AMK 210bhp
    Tarox F2000 discs front - Tarox 401 Rallye+ pads
    Tarox F2000 discs rear - Tarox 112 Strada pads
    Goodridge brake lines
    TT pedals
    N249 bypass

Finally back on the road, have a HUGE list of mods and things to do now!