Fitting a boost gauge mount

So is going through the white box under the scuttle panel a *****? Im going to run the feed for my gauge this week.

Thanks dave an westle.

Think i need to remove the scuttle panel and have a look at whats easiest.

i went into the wiring loom just nicked a lil hole and pushed the pipe through.

wiring the gauage up i used the live from the headlight switch inside the car and earthed to one of the 13mm nuts next to the fuse box took roughly 30mins to do also the tee picece i bought from awesome the new south anti buzz was no good poor flow and giving minimal boost preasure so used the one with the pack which was a anti buzz one and that work perfect.

what psi are people pushing standard ive got 10psi wouldnt have anything to do a with a fmic its the only thing i can think off or if the car has been tinkered with before i got it its not had a map as im sure it would put more psi than that on

i went into the wiring loom just nicked a lil hole and pushed the pipe through.

wiring the gauage up i used the live from the headlight switch inside the car and earthed to one of the 13mm nuts next to the fuse box took roughly 30mins to do also the tee picece i bought from awesome the new south anti buzz was no good poor flow and giving minimal boost preasure so used the one with the pack which was a anti buzz one and that work perfect.

what psi are people pushing standard ive got 10psi wouldnt have anything to do a with a fmic its the only thing i can think off or if the car has been tinkered with before i got it its not had a map as im sure it would put more psi than that on

I'm not sure what the standard PSI for a TQS is but 10 sounds about right. I thing an S3 is about 12PSI but mine is chucking out 21 ;)

Make sure you give the wiper bolts a good squirt of penetrating oil mine were a ****** to get off

tell me about it they were a pita to get off thought hmm wipers easy move like **** they were