The TQS Owners thread

no worries m8 will try and see if can get something sort for next year if there still a few people interested

I have a 6cd changer as well...
And I wasn't being a breast, I took the slack for a crime W3sty committed

Phew, I thought you were someone else then! I mentioned the 6cd changer

Better news. The squeak that the car had stopped by itself!! Major result

My good luck has been smashed by some bad luck. In a cruel twist of fate, the same wheel area that the squeak disappeared for FREE, i now have a puncture. Audi's way of telling me that nothing on these things is free.

Nice thread guys:thumbsup:.

Ive got to change the bushes on my A3 TQ and dont know which to go for ?? any suggestions??

Last edited:
My TQS is dead. Someone drove into the side of me.

I now have another one, as insurance on an s3 wasnt an option, and I'm used to the quattro now.

Hi all

Does anyone know if the exhaust mani from an A3 tqs not sure of the engine code(but im sure reesey will let us know) will fit my A3 1.8t AUM ?

Thanks Adam.

Thanks reesey, i could do with some of the knowledge Gods to pay a visit and answer my question (or is it fairys?lol)

thought would bump this thread get it going again

haha im busy brakes exhaust and tip are all on

gotta say them pads are great m8

it is m8 was messing about prior to crimbo getting paint redone after it got keyed. and changed jobs so had no money for a month as changed from weekly pay to monthly

Hey guys have been a bit slack on the forum recently sorry, just a quick update on my tqs, I have just had a R32 rear arb and polybushed all round and the car feel so planted it is stupid im corning around 10-15 mph quicker and i wasn't exactly slow to begin with but yeah next up is some decent tyres as i have ditch finders on at the moment, and that will be the end of my handling mods as I have the s3 brake set up some AP coilovers and the bushs and arbs so it is running smooth now. I need to start thinking about more power now but im only an apprentice at the moment so it will take me a little while to build up some cash to do any serious mods :(

Good going on the poly bushes I've still got a few more polys 2 fit also exhaust I would say should be next for some power

cheers m8 bit unsure on that down pipe looks bit suspect